Update- It's been a minute... or a year...

Hi guys!

So, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for leaving you all in the dust with waiting for this story to update. A lot of personal stuff has happened and my overactive brain is just relentless with creating new ideas. That was what having ADHD and an imagination will do to you. I've been basically doing a lot of soul-searching and trying to figure out what I want for my life personally and I think I've got a good idea about it. Especially since I finally want to become my own person, regardless of what others think about me, even those who I live with. I want to be the eccentric and quirky person that I might be forced to hide in certain situations.

For those who don't know, I'm almost legally old enough to drink (I've got a couple more weeks) and I am also autistic. So, naturally, my life has some challenges that some people may or may not also struggle with. But, as of recently, I'm starting to think that the college life isn't meant for me, even though my parents expect me to continue. I've honestly been considering moving out and living in an apartment with a few buddies. Finding a new job with better hours and pay, while I can work on my dream of content creation in hopes of creating a safe space for people like me and more on weekends or during free time.

I joined Wattpad when I was in high school with most of my X Readers being my starting point. However, recently, I've been writing stories with original characters and even crossovers.

Which brings me to my next point...

I am going to be continuing this book and doing some editing on previous chapters!

I've been needing a break from some of my other writing projects, especially some that I've just started and have been having some 'creative stifling' on, as Thom E. Gemcity, or Timothy McGee would put it.

Now, I've also been redesigning some MHA OCs I have. I'm not sure if anyone remembers Ari and Jayden. But, they were the girls who talked to Lilith in Chapter Eight...

Well, I actually did a massive redesign and backstory change for Ari and Jayden received a backstory change. Something that I will explain when they appear in future chapters.

I haven't really changed much about Lilith. I don't know why... I guess I like her the way she is...

Also, I do have some loose plans to make a sequel to this story involving the recent seasons, movies and chapters of MHA. It's not a complete plan, but it's an idea.

On top of that, I plan on doing something of an AU story, based on this one. Essentially, it's a Villain!Deku fanfic, told from the perspective of Ari. In this story idea, Lilith is not as emo or hard edge as she is in this story. She is a teenage version of her younger self and she doesn't remember Bakugou or his bullying. But, Bakugou remembers her and struggles on how to approach her, considering what he did to her and to Deku. It's also a bit darker than this one... because, yeah, villain deku...

Anyways, thanks again for reading this story, even if I haven't updated it in forever. I'm terribly sorry for the long wait or any feelings of disappointment I may have spawned. I promise I will try to continue this story and much more...

Thank you!

Bye!~