Ch.9: Time to Vent

I feel like telling Bakugou who I once was three days ago was kinda poor timing. I mean, the Sports Festival is in two days and, no doubt, he was going to go all out and try to win. That's all he can ever think about. That's all he ever wants to do. That's his endgame. I just want him to realize he might lose a few battles, but he might win the war. He can't win every one of them.

Anyway, I was laying in bed, debating on what to do to get my mind off everything that happened this week. To be honest, I didn't feel like doing anything. My head was still full of the images from when Bakugou confronted me at my locker. The face he made when he realized who I was. The way he said my nickname so uncharacteristically gentle.

'Lili?'

There was so much emotion going on inside my head, I need a release. I need to tell someone about what I did. I need to vent and say something. But who? I couldn't tell most of my classmates. They'll start a riot and we'll all be in trouble. Well, this just leaves one person to text...

Lili-chan:
-I did something stupid...

Izu-kun:
-Uh, ok? I mean, I'd say you're far from stupid. You have good grades and you're mild-mannered, aside from Todoroki

Lili-Chan:
-I told Bakugou about my past with you and him a few days ago...

Izu-kun:

Yeah, figured he would react like that

Yeah, figured he would react like that. The only time Izuku ever reacted with a gif was when he was shocked to pure horror. I guess it's because he's speechless and tries to express his reaction through images. Either that or he's pulling my leg and already knows because he saw it coming. In all honesty, it was likely the first option.

Lili-chan:
-Did you really just use a Doctor Who gif?

Izu-kun:
-Y-Yes! B-But only because I used it before in another conversation with Iida and Uraraka!

Lili-chan:
-Okay, okay. But, seriously, I really screwed up.

Izu-kun:
-Not screwed up. You just... uh... ok, yeah, you screwed up...

Lili-chan:
-Wow, thanks -_- But, I figured as much. I literally didn't think about the fact that the Sports Festival was at the end of this week!

Izu-kun:
-Hey, it's ok. You slipped up. We all make mistakes.

Lili-chan:
-Yeah, but this one is top of the list, buddy.

Izu-kun:
-Come to think of it, you're very careful when it comes to avoiding mistakes.
-But, mistakes aren't always a bad thing. They can be a learning experience.