27. Sneezes

"It's barely been three days, how does this place get so dusty so quick," Kageyama grumbled under his breath, sniffling as they rolled up the volleyball net after practice. "We should have cleaned it before practice, except we'd have to clean it again after - "

"Tsh!"

Kageyama was interrupted by Hinata sneezing all of a sudden at the aggravation of dust, but it wasn't so much the fact that Hinata sneezed, more the fact that it sounded like the sort of adorable noise a kitten would make.

He still found himself asking, "What the fuck was that?"

"Ugh, the dust got up my nose," Hinata grumbled, sounding almost snotty and then he sneezed again, no less delicate than before, wrist gently pressed to his nose.

Kageyama inexplicably found himself blushing and stammered, "I-If that's the case, go outside and get some fresh air! Dumbass!"

"Maybe you - you - " Hinata began and then sneezed a third time, entire body gently trembling with the movement.

"You look flustered," Hinata offered lamely, speaking as quickly as possible to avoid another interruption. "Maybe you should get air instead."

"Just go!" Kageyama hissed, eyes darting around wildly. "I can finish this, you were in the way anyway!"

Hinata looked beseechingly up at him, sniffled like a scolded puppy and then murmured his thanks as he tottered over towards the propped open door. On the way, he sneezed no less than six times, and Kageyama watched Yamaguchi gain an almost starstruck expression at the noise when Hinata passed him by.

"The fuck sort of sneeze is that," Kageyama grumbled to himself, mostly to distract from the fact that he had probably had a similar expression on his face not two minutes before.