Goodbye, Old Friend (Conductor&DjGrooves)

Prepare for sadness. Lots of sadness.
......................................................
(Third POV)

Conductor was on his way to Dead Bird Studio in his train. As the Conductor, he was at the front of it making sure everything was working right. And it was!

As the train calmly and almost slowly moved, he thought what there was do today. Anything to record? Probably. Seeing the little lass? Maybe. Arguing with the Peck Neck, Dj Grooves? Most definitely!

How he hated that penguin. He was just so loud, flashy, and obnoxious! So annoying! But as he thought more about penguin, he realized he didn't exactly have a reason to not like the penguin. Grooves had never done anything offensive to him.

He began to think about when they were younger and when they were friends. When they enjoyed the others' company. No one believed it, a penguin and a owl. Actually getting along.

Back then, they were just two young and naive birds with big dreams. But as they grew up they got into a lot more arguments over the smallest things and eventually drifted a part.

After 15 years of not seeing each other, they saw the other with key to studio that they bought.

Conductor remembered not even realizing it was Grooves until he said his name. But he went by Dj Grooves now. Conductor wondered if Grooves even recognized him.

He would never admit this to the lassie or the Dj Peck Neck himself, but Conductor sometimes wished they were still friends. Though, he pushed the fantasy of that away. His anger always pushed everyone he loved away. So why trying?

Conductor wondered if Grooves also recognized him, and also wished they were friends. Maybe if they couldn't be friends, Conductor could help Grooves?

He noticed when penguin was around his Moon Penguins, he was always positive and happy.

But behind closed doors, Grooves just seemed really stressed and looks like he just wants to cry. Conductor understands, sometimes, you just want to break down and open your bottle of emotions. He has seen Grooves just completely lose it before. Because Grooves snapped at him, he did deserved it.

They were arguing as usual when it got way more personal. Conductor was hurtfully insulting Grooves when all of sudden the penguin screamed in his face, "WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO MEAN TO ME?! IVE DONE NOTHING TO YOU, DARLING! ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO BE FRIENDS AGAIN! I MISS THE OLD YOU! WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT?"

Conductor recalled seeing the penguin actually cry tears of pain at that. Before he could protest Grooves slammed the door on his way out. He never even apologized. He should.

Conductor sighed and leaned against the train's control panel. He shook his head a couple of times to get Dj Grooves out of his mind. Or we'll until at least he had to see him again.

All of sudden the train shook with a thump followed by screaming. Probably from the owls on the train. Had the Conductor's beloved train hit something? But there was nothing on the tracks?

As he looked out the window he'd seen he had arrived at Dead Bird Studio. Had the train hit the building? No, Conductor didn't want to think about his train getting damaged.

Conductor ran to the main cart of the train to see what had he hit. But as he was about to leave he saw the Express Owl's horrified faces as they stood in front of the exit.

"What's going on?" Conductor asked as he pushed through the crowd.

When he finally got off the train he saw Hat Kid. What was she doing here? Why did she look so surprised and in agony. She then turned to the Conductor. He saw tears pouring from her blue eyes.