Sweet Lassie (Conductor&HatKid)

So here's the Conductor one! This will be a lil different from the Grooves one.
Hope you enjoy!
............................................................

(Third POV)

When Hat Kid first met this excuse for a owl, she didn't exactly understand him over his thick Scottish accent.

He called her a fraud but then gave her a Time Piece! So he can't be so bad, yes?

When she arrived at the studio for his movie, she was surprised by his train. She'd never rode a train before, so this could be her first time! It's going to be fun!

As she approached his train. She saw the Conductor on the end of train and holding his stop watch.

She waved at Conductor and he smiled at her.

"Come along, lass. We're about to start. Just go on it and I'll meet you shortly." Conductor softly said.
"Okay!" Hat Kid beamed.

She walked in and saw the owl. They waved at her. Then she saw the Crows. They kept on attacking her with random questions. Some of them she couldn't answer them fluently.

All of sudden she heard a loud scream. It sounded like the Conductor! Without even saying anything to the Crow, she ran towards where she last saw him.

When she got to the back, she saw a dead owl on the ground, the Express Owls, Crows, and the Conductor looking shocked.

The dead owl had a knife through his body and a puddle of blood surrounding him.

Hat Kid didn't bother listening to the Crows, she was so shaken up. A murder? A killer? On the train? And she had to found out who it was.

Hat Kid was very nervous as she looked for the evidence file. She moved around the Crows' hawk-like watch.

She was really stressed about this. Someone died on her first time on a train!

When she finally got them all the Conductor asked her who was culprit. She had the files on her hands and frantically flipped through them.

"U-Uh, the Conductor!" Hat Kid said as she pointed at him.
"What? Me!?" Conductor flipped out.

All the birds in room slowly turned their gaze to him. Hat Kid got confidence from her choice as he could see him start sweating.

"Whatcha lookin' at me for, Peck necks!? It wasn't me! Stop. Cut it out." Conductor rambled. He silenced for a second, "ALRIGHT FINE!"

Hat Kid felt satisfied with herself. She was right. Conductor crossed his arms.

"I did it. It was me. There, yer happy!?" Conductor gave in. "The Express owl isn't even dead! I gave him the rubber knife and asked him to play dead for a few hours!"

Hat Kid led out a sigh of relief as the owl stood up and explained what had actually happened.

After the movie, all the birds left the train and Conductor explained he never let a murder happen on his Owl Express!

Conductor then reached in her pocket and pulled out a Time Piece and handed it to her.

"Lass, ye did great! I-" Conductor started, but as he looked up to pass her the hourglass, the lass' face was red and she was panting.

He reached out and put his hand on her shoulder. He looked at her with concern.

"Lass, are you okay? Did something happen?" Conductor asked.

Hat Kid held her hat in hands while shaking and looked up the Conductor.

"I-I was just really stressed out by it. I thought the owl was actually dead! And I thought you actually killed him." Hat Kid said.