Remorse (Conductor&DjGrooves)

This came to my mind when I was watching the ending scene for Frozen.
So basically what would happen Conductor and Grooves refused to kill Hat Kid during Death Wish.
Enjoy!
....................................................................

(Third POV)

"No! I won't kill the hatted lass!" Conductor objected.

This random pecking ghost, think he can just waltz in his and Dj Grooves' studio like he owns the pecking place! It made Conductor quite furious that a ghost would just break in a movie studio to make the two birds sign a contract.

Then the ghost tried to convince him and his rival to kill their lil hatted star! Grooves could start to feel his own anger raising. There was no way he would kill a little girl, much less someone he cared about.

"You don't want to?" Snatcher said in surprise. "That's surprising for you since you already tried this charade once!"

Conductor flinched at the accusation. Yes, he did ridiculously attack Hat Kid over a Time Piece. But that was in the past and she did forgive him, willingly. Much to the shock of Dj Grooves.

"Besides that, we aren't going to kill a little girl!" Grooves said, he stood in front Conductor he could sense Conductor would start throwing swears.

Snatcher started getting more and more intense and serious. He was frustrated by the fact they wouldn't just agree and weren't intimated by his threats.

"So you're not going to agree?!" Snatcher screamed.
"NO! AND GET OUT OF THIS STUDIO!" Grooves and Conductor screeched in unison.

Snatcher growled the the two birds. The birds stood there expectedly to leave but unknown to them, he wasn't going anywhere.

"FINE HAVE IT YOUR WAY!" Snatcher boomed. He grabbed Conductor with one hand and raised him in air.
"Conductor!" Grooves yelled.

As Hat Kid got into her room she felt a sudden chill. She glanced to the corner Snatcher always sat, but he was gone. Where could he be? That's when I dawned on her.

She was burning through the contracts of Dead Bird Studio, he was there probably trying to persuade the directors to attack her now just like the Mafia Boss!

She had to stop him! Maybe if she got there in time Snatcher wouldn't do it? It's a long shot, but it's be worth it!

Hat Kid ran out of her ship and immediately dashed for Dead Bird Studio. She was scared what would happen, knowing Conductor, he would retort until Snatcher would just pop off his head!

Meanwhile, Snatcher had enough of the birds' protesting! He completely forgot why he was here in first place, when he decided to throw it all away and come up with a new game.

He chose to turn the two birds basically in his puppets and forced them to fight each other. If he couldn't get them to kill Hat Kid, have fun killing each other!

Grooves really didn't want to do this! He was trying his best to thwart the owls attacks and make sure his own weren't going to hurt the other. He couldn't fathom what would happen if he actually hurt or killed the Conductor. Even if they didn't always get along, no one deserves this fate!

Conductor, on the other hand, was kinda enjoying this. To him, this was almost like his revenge from all times Grooves got on his nerves. So, he was taking this a lot more serious and going quite harsh on poor Grooves.

The two had fought countless times. Not just arguing, they've gotten physically before. But this was only time lives were in danger!

Snatcher was laughing from the background this was so thrilling! A owl and penguin killing each other! Who would've thought?