Stop Worrying For Me! (Conductor&DjGrooves ft.HatKid)

Just came to mind when I was listening to the Arctic Cruise part of the soundtrack.
Enjoy!
.............................................................

(Third POV)

After the S.S LITERALLY CAN'T SINK, well, sunk to the ocean floor. Everyone was fortunately rescued thanks to Hat Kid! (Even though she knew she was reason it sunk in the first place.)

Everyone on board was now on the lifeboats and the seals rowed the boats back to the land. Well, besides Snatcher, he already teleported back to Subcon when he knew for sure Hat Kid was alright.

She was siting in the lifeboat with the Conductor and his grandkids. She didn't want to sit by the Captain as she felt horrible and super guilty for crashing his ship. She just couldn't bare to look at him.

Also the grandkids had gotten fussy and scared about the ship, so she decided to help the Conductor them down.

"Thank you lassie." Conductor said as they pair had finally managed to get the screaming kids calmed. "For saving us and helping me with em'."

Hat Kid looked up at him and nodded with a smile, "of course. I wouldn't let anyone drown!"

She reached down and picked up one of the grandkids. Maybe seeing the face of innocence will make her forget about the whole sinking a ship and risking lives thing. The lil owl laughed at the sight of her face and tried to hit her hat. Then it pushed it's beak in her neck while making happy bird noises. The rest of the kids slowly gathered around her, laying in her lap and holding onto her sides for warmth.

"Aww, aren't you just a bunch of lovable birds?" Hat Kid giggled to them.

Conductor smiled at the cuteness. Hat Kid always seemed to enjoyed the baby owl's company and they seemed to like her. He was also glad they weren't trying to suffocate him for once.

"Conductor?" Hat Kid asked.
"What is it, lassie?" He responded.
"Why didn't Dj Grooves come with us?"

Conductor went to answer, but didn't have one to give her. He brought up the idea of the cruise to the penguin, but didn't tell him he was actually going with his grandkids.

"You'd have to ask him yourself." Conductor eventually said.

Hat Kid nodded. The thought came to her mind of, what would Grooves think when he heard what happened about the fate of boat? She'd just have to find out when she'd see him again.

She lowered the baby bird from her neck and sat it on her lap with the rest. The baby pushed it's beak in her stomach instead.

She turned around and saw the shore! She took a breath of relief as soon she could be in comfort of her own ship.

"Look, were almost back on land!" Hat Kid announced.
"Great, lass!" Conductor replied. "My daughters are going to choke me because of this." He muttered under his breath, quiet enough for Hat Kid not to hear.

As the boats pulled up to the land, Hat Kid started to unload the grand kids. Once all of them were out of the boat, Hat Kid turned to the two seals as Conductor rounded them up.

"Thank you for the boat ride." She said.
"Yowu are welcowme, miss!" The seal answered.

The seal hopped to the Captain while Hat Kid waved a goodbye. She looked back at the crowd of people getting out of the lifeboats and going to their families who greeted them, happy that they were alive.

Hat Kid decided that she had spent long enough on this cruise and took out her Time Piece of her hat. She just wanted to go back to her ship.

She had done her damage to these poor seals, walrus, and her friends. She put them in danger and even risked their lives. She took a breath and looked back the sea. It made her heart sink, everyone on the cruise could've been at the bottom of the sea.