Home outside the club

Swaying waists, sweet words, bitter souls, soft music, harsh cries, he winds up in a club again
A cigar in his hand, a drink in another
No sense of time,
No sense of life because he's an addict.

An addict sees no dreams because he is a spoilt, wasted man on a street.
He, a, man who invites death himself is forbidden to dream.

But he did dream, when he was 6.
He dreamt of a house with family, he dreamt it while he sobbed himself to sleep, in his cold aloof house.

A girl who tastes love on different lips every different night is known as a great lover,
She is in love with beauty of falling in love.
So, she falls every night for every man in that club.

She don't deserve love.
People like her are bound to die unloved.

But she did love once,
At 25, for the first time she fell in love.
She fell so hard and so deep that she shattered in pieces she could not even see.

An 18 year old carries sparks in her eyes, love in her finger tips and poison in her lips.
Everyone wants a taste, a moment to solve the mystery behind those sparks.

she is ugly inside,
Her mother believes so.
But she is pure and naive, she drowns herself in bitter burnt alcohol to forget but she'll  be reminded of the ugliness inside her better than ever tonight.

A dog outside the club who snuggles closer to his owner, to block the noise, to find warmth
The owner welcomes him as they both, stray, hungry and sober animals drift to sleep.

Sometime deep in the night, when that club closes,
A man who is out of cigar and full of alcohol sees the dog clasping his owner's arm like a child and smiles.
An unfamiliar curve his lips form that he don't recognise,
He feels drunk but his heart is sober than ever as he walks towards the dog, slips beside him and puts his torn jacket on three of them.

A girl who is hanging on her new lover's arm stops and stares at that odd broken lads.
She is tempted to fall asleep next to them but she is a temptress and can not be tempted,
Still, She drags her body and sleeps next to an addict and feels her heart tug at her veins.
She never knew the feeling,
She never knew love.

Strides of a broken ugly girl wakes them as she comes out of the club with tears.
They all, now too aware of each other's presence look at the young girl who looks like a lost 6 year old.
So, they all stretch their arms wide welcoming a new touch, a new family member.
The girl clasps in the middle of this odd group and drifts to sleep.

That night they found a home outside the club.
And in the morning they found a new family with a dog.