1

Emily Fay was sitting in her office, the office in the clinic that she worked for

Emily Fay was sitting in her office, the office in the clinic that she worked for. It wasn't perfect, and in no way did she get enough income based on the experience and the degrees that she had in her field of medicine, but it was enough for her to get by. 

It wasn't as though Emily hated her job. It was a good job. For some reason, she chose New Orleans of all places to be a doctor, something about the place was calling out to her. Then, a few months ago she figured out why.

You see, Emily was a witch as well as a doctor. She was a very powerful witch, and she had enough knowledge to teach those who need her help. Emily had only lived in New Orleans for a year. 

Though, that was long enough for her to gain the title of the angel of New Orleans. The title was made for the woman. 

She was kind and giving, and she was the only witch who did not hold a vendetta against someone. Everyone liked the title, but she didn't want to be just New Orleans. She could always hear when people talked about her, and they always titled her with that name.

It was almost as though that was all that Emily was being identified with by now. Though, for the angel of New Orleans God heard by Marcel Gerard.

New Orleans was at peace. There was no doubt about it, Mikaelson family was still in New Orleans, but people learned how to coexist with them. 

It took time, and it was a struggle, but I did find a way to listen. The only reason as to why Klaus Mikaelson even heard or even chose to listen to what they said was because of his fiancé now, Luna. 

She was just guiding light. And he always listens to her. There's no doubt about the fact that he would listen to anything that she said, it was evident.

If you were a witch in New Orleans and you did not know about Klaus and his fiancée, people in the supernatural community would think that you had been living under a rock. 

Everyone knew about the couple, word spreads out when people find out that the hybrid Klaus Mikaelson, that everyone should fear, as a weakness. The woman that he loves and wants to make his wife. 

Emily had not given much thought to Klaus Mikaelson and the entire Mikaelson family since they have never approached her before. But that was going to change, and it was going to change very rapidly.