31

"Leave me alone!" Emily shouted

She was being treated as though she was an animal, and she felt like one. The coven was viewing her as though she was a spectacle, as though she was one of those animals in the zoo the people watched. 

Emily did not like the feeling, the feeling of people watching her, and seeing her as though she was something that was meant to be put on display. The coven has lost their humanity, and that was only because they wanted to be the strongest coven. 

Emily will not allow it, she would fight until her dying breath. That was going to be the case, the story that she told him Mikaelsons was not completely true.

To complete the ritual, she had to die. 

It was the only way to extract the powers from the girl, and be able to be used for the coven's own benefit. Her ancestor had lived a good long life, and when she grew old they did this. 

Though, the reluctance that Emily had to give her powers to the coven, made them believe that they needed to do this as fast as possible, and as soon as possible.

They were correct because now Emily had fallen in love with a vampire. 

Kol Mikaelson.

The man that she would always love, and she had realized her feelings for him right after he had kissed her cheek. She had hoped that he would tell her what she really felt, but he did not, and even if it was unrequited love, she will always love him.

"Quiet girl," an elder had spoken. 

The elders were surrounding the cage, the cage that Emily was in, and they were ready to do what was necessary for them to gain more power. 

That was to extract the powers from her and kill her off.

As though she was an animal, and that she was only there for the coven's benefit, and that was the way that the coven had viewed her now.

"Your ancestors demand it," the elder added on. 

Though, if anyone knew Emily, she would not be quiet in the situation. This was the only time that she had to be able to express her feelings, even if she died she would be able to tell the coven what she felt.

"If the ancestors saw us now, well then, maybe ancestors have mercy on your soul," Emily spoke with a smirk. 

The smirk was full of malice and full of evil intent. It's not the first time that Emily had said something like this, she also doesn't want to lose her powers that are soon going to be forced out. 

Emily would say everything that would be needed to say before she died.

Then, just as she said that the pain had begun.

The ritual was going to begin, and Emily's death was coming closer to her sooner than she ever thought possible.