17

At the moment, Emily had recently finished talking to Kol, and she was laying down in the guest room

At the moment, Emily had recently finished talking to Kol, and she was laying down in the guest room. Her things were there, and she had become more comfortable living away from her original home. 

Emily's mind was racing, not stopping anytime soon. This time, her thoughts were about Kol Mikaelson.

Emily had never met a man who was like Kol, who showed that he cared about her. It was rare for a man to show her this much attention, it was not as though Emily would have wanted it in the first place.

Emily kept thinking about the way that she felt when Kol had embraced her. It was a comforting feeling, it was a feeling that she had never felt before in her lifetime. She had felt that at first with her family, but that changed when they had begun to believe that she should be used for power.

Emily deemed that Kol Mikaelson was someone that she found comfort in. Emily had wanted to express her feelings for Kol, but she didn't even know what these feelings had meant in the first place.

"Come on, get yourself together," Emily had told to her self. 

Therefore, Emily had slapped her hands against her cheeks to try to regain some form of sense. Though, it did not seem as if that was gonna happen anytime soon. 

Emily did not know what could happen in the future, and she did not want to risk herself, or her feelings. They were both in an incredibly fragile state. She did care about Kol, more than anyone actually.

"What are these random feelings? Why are they coming up now?" Emily asked her self. 

Her eyebrows were furrowed in confusion, and she had placed her head on her hand. Emily was still thinking, and waking Kol up was a minuscule issue as opposed to Emily figuring out her feelings. Emily did know what was going on with her. 

Emily was doubting being in a relationship with a Mikaelson was what she had wanted. From what Emily had understood, basically what she had heard, was that their relationships are messy and complicated, and Emily really did not know if she wanted that in her life.

Then, Emily laid down and closed her eyes. Emily had tried to imagine a life, a scenario. A scenario in which Kol and Emily did not meet, they did not have a life together, but whenever she tried to conjure a scenario like that, her mind went blank.

"I can't imagine life without him," Emily has said to her self with a small smile. 

Therefore, at that moment, Emily had realized her feelings for Kol Mikaelson. It was there the whole time, Emily was just not willing to accept it or even address it. 

She wanted to be in bliss, to ignore her problems, but now she had to face them. 

She liked him. Emily Fay had thus chosen to become Kol's angel, which was much more rewarding than being the Angel of New Orleans.