33

The Mikaelsons pounced on the coven as though they were an open feast, and they drink their blood and killed them as if they were their own prey

The Mikaelsons taking on the role of the predator. 

The elders continue to chant, and Emily kept screaming in pain. That had made the Mikaelsons kill the rest of the coven even faster until all that was left were the elders and Emily's parents. 

The elders were not scared of them, but they should've been. There were just enough elders for each Michaelson to be able to kill one of them for themselves. Though Kol had become more selfish than ever, and he had killed two of them. They drink their blood as if they had never had drunk blood before, and then it was only Emily's parents.

"Please, don't kill us," Meridith begged. 

There was no point, the Mikaelsons were mad enough as it was, and the fact that they had almost taken away something that was so dear to Emily, from someone that they have grown to care about, was the last straw. 

Before the rest of Mikaelsons got an attack, they all look to where Emily was. Kol specifically.

"Kol?" Emily asked. 

Her hair was beginning to go back to normal, as for her eyes. She was becoming even weaker than she was when they were chanting, she was drained of energy. Though, she still had her powers within her. 

Then, just as soon as she had called Kol's name, she fainted. The Mikaelsons were relieved that she will not be able to see her parents dying at the hands of the people that she had stayed with for some time, from the person who had loved her the most.

"Did you know that there is a special place in hell reserved for you?" Kol had started to say. 

His eyes were full of darkness, and he had full intention of killing these people, who he viewed as minuscule beings at this moment. He was ready to send them on a one-way trip to hell, and he would do it without anyone's permission this time.

"Her powers belong to us," Emily's father said. 

He would not be scared at this moment, he knew the word he had just said, begging the Mikaelsons not to kill him was a sign of weakness. The people from his ancestry line were not weak, and he would not die a coward. He needed to be smart about this, he needed to be brave, but that did not help him in the end.

"Say hello to the devil for me," Kol said. 

He then killed Emily's parents as though he was an animal, and they were his prey. 

One could only hope that their souls would be saved, but in the perspective the Mikaelsons, they were going to be in a lot of pain in the afterlife. That had somehow satisfied them.