32

The Mikaelsons had made it

The Mikaelsons had made it. They were there just in the nick of time, the reason being that ritual was about to start. Emily was already in the ground withering in pain, and she was holding her throat as though she was being scratched in there. She could feel an immense amount of pain and Kol felt even more guilty than before.

"Who is ready to go kill a coven of crazy witches?" Klaus stated. 

He had his usual smirk on, and he was ready to kill. Even though he did not care about Emily in a way that a family member would, he had a newfound respect for her. The only reason being that Kol was in love with her. 

Therefore, since his love and Klaus' love are so similar, Klaus knew that Emily was going to be a part of the family.

"Not yet brother not yet, "Elijah stated. 

He held his hand out, blocking Klaus' path towards where Emily was withering in pain. Just like the noble Mikaelson, Elijah had to think through this. 

They could not go in right away, they did not know what could happen if one action was incorrect. At this point, Emily's life was on the line, and they had to be careful. 

If they were not careful, they could lose Kol for good. He would go into a world of darkness, and he would not be able to come out of there.

"I cannot believe I'm saying this, but Elijah is right," Kol said. 

He was not used to being so levelheaded, but he needed to be for Emily's sake. Kol had the urge to go there and kill every single one of those witches where they stand.

Until there was only her mother and father left, and he would torture them. Then, when and if he reached hell, he would torture them again. The devil would not leave them alone, and in this case, Kol was the devil.

The coven had already begun to surround Emily, and then they had begun chanting. At first it was a soft chant, that only one person could initiate, and that would be one of the elders. Then, the entire coven worked together and chanted the same words over and over again, until it sounded as though it was a loud scream. 

As they were chanting, they were muffling family screams, they were trying to keep the sound to a minimum. They wanted this to be done as fast as possible, they wanted the power. They had craved for it at this point. 

Then, the chanting continued, it was only the elders this time. This was the point, in which they would actually take away her powers, and Emily's eyes had flashed blue, and her hair had turned white. She was a true embodiment of her ancestor, that had meant that the ritual was working.

Then, Elijah had given the indication that the Mikaelsons can move ahead. Each Mikaelson was surrounding the coven. Each person was more than capable of handling a group from the coven. 

Then when Elijah had begun the countdown from three, and that number had reached zero, Kol and the rest of the Mikaelsons had pounced on the coven. 

Ready to take what was theirs back, and unleashing the devils within themselves.