Family

3rd Person POV

Yang Xiao Long is inside a nightmare. All around her are broken pieces of buildings and darkness. She looks around, confused, and lets out a small gasp when she looks down. She raises both of her arms and turns them, examining their presence, particularly her right arm. Yang looks up from her arms to see Adam Taurus walking toward her. The red accents in his hair, mask and outfit have a surreal glow. Yang steps back defensively and discovers that she is suddenly wearing Ember Celica. She blasts Adam five times, but they do nothing to him while he steadily continues walking closer. Adam puts his right hand on the handle of his sheathed sword. Yang tries to attack him again, but her weapon is gone, as is her right arm. She stares for a moment in confusion and disbelief and then startles when Adam is abruptly directly before her. He grins at her and starts to unsheath Wilt from Blush.

Yang's POV

Yang:(gasps)

I opened my eyes, knowing that I was in a nightmare before. I looked at my left to see that Y/N is still sleeping. Then I looked at my right and saw my mechanical right arm. I stands up from my bed, making Y/N to wake up instantly.

You:I WANT THAT COOKIE TOO!!

Yang:Y/N!

You:Huh? Yang, why aren't you asleep?

Yang:I... I've just woke up from a..... n-nightmare-

I was cut off by Y/N hugging me. He knows that I was talking about Adam so he tried to calm me down. Luckily, it worked, making me to hug him back. After that, we both releases our hug from each other.

You:Feel much more better?

Yang:In fact, I do. Thanks, Y/N. (kiss by the cheek)

You:Don't worry about it. (muffled laughing) Hey, you hear that Yang?

Yang:Yeah, I hear that too. Is there a visitors downstairs?

You:I don't know. Let's check it out, shall we?

Yang:Sure!

I go get my jacket and wear it while Y/N just wear a pants instead of short. We both walked downstairs to see two familiar faces. The first one is Mr. Port and the second one is Dr. Oobleck, talking with Dad. Mr. Port falls down from his chair after he tells a joke to Dad and Oobleck. He then saw us both standing there.

Yang:(giggles)

Port:Ah, Miss Xio Long and Mr. Y/N! Please, join us.

Oobleck:(stands up) Ah, yes yes! Pull up a chair. Please, pull up a chair.

You:Nah, we're good. It's okay.

Yang:Yeah.

Me and Y/N sit on top of the table of the sink next to each other.

Yang:So, what are you doing here?

Oobleck:Despite popular belief, teachers do have a life outside the classroom.

You:Ohh. Wait, then what about Professor Goodwitch?

Port:Don't worry, young man! Professor Goodwitch is working around the clock to restore Beacon to its former glory. But Mistral wasn't build in a day, and we all need some rest time to time.

Taiyang:(slight chuckles) Look, let's not worry about that right now. So, there we are, standing in the auditorium... looking at Qrow wearing a skirt! Then Oz tells everyone: "It's time to work on our landing strategy!"

Oobleck:The Branwen twins have always been... interesting, to say the least.

Port:That's sure didn't seem to stop young Tai...