Taking Control

Sleek

Sleek and Yang are now outside, with him spray paints her robotic arm and half of her gauntlet-shotgun, the Ember Celica bright yellow. After he had done doing that, the two then goes into a shed tool and found Bumblebee, Yang's motorcycle covered with tarp. She went to her bike and takes off the tarp that had been covering it. Suddenly, Taiyang appears beside Sleek, leaning at the against the frame of the open shed door, arms crossed. He then talks to Yang.

Taiyang: I don't remember saying that you were ready.

Yang: Oh yeah? You're gonna try and stop us?

Hearing that, he starts chuckling to himself.

Taiyang: Are you serious? Of course not! If I want to, I'll be dead already before I can even start.

D. Sleek: Now you know what NOT to do against me.

Taiyang: But in all seriousness, no. I will not stop you both. I just wanted a better goodbye than a letter. Also, I have a question for you.

Yang: (turns to Taiyang) What it is?

Taiyang: Where are you going?

Yang: What do you mean?

Taiyang: (moving into the shed) Well, despite asking him numerous times not to, I know that Qrow told you AND you...

He points to Sleek.

Taiyang: Where Raven's been at these days. I know how much you wanna see her. I've stopped you in the past, but I won't anymore. And we three read the note. We know your sister's headed to Mistral. So, where are you going?

Yang looks down at the tarp as Taiyang makes his point. She remains gazing down for another couple of beats before looking up at Sleek. He nodded at her, telling her his choice. Her eyes narrow in determination, her decision made.

Dark

It is now night and they both finally decided to leave the house. Right now, Dark and Weiss step out from her bedroom with him, carrying a white suitcase filled with Dust while Weiss carrying her weapon. She wraps her arm around Dark's and looked around while walking quietly. Suddenly, Klien appears right behind him and Weiss, causing Weiss to gasps quietly. He puts his finger on his lips and shushes her before smiling.

Klien: (whispering) Let's go.

The three move quickly with their footsteps muffled. Side by side, they all go down the staircase and clickety-clack their way across the entrance hall. The three are moving down another hallway when Klein's Scroll buzzes. Weiss and Klien both look at it with squinty eyes.

Klein: Master Whitley! I... um... yes, of course. I'll be just a moment.

He clicks his Scroll off and tucks it away.

Dark: Is that Whitley again? What does he want now?

Klein: (whispering) It's okay, I can handle it. You two head to the first floor library. I'll meet you both there.

They separate, going in opposite directions. Weiss and Dark are soon creeping outside her father's study door when they both hear a glass crash followed by the rising voice of Ironwood. She crouches behind a cushioned chair against the wall.

Ironwood: You need to control yourself!

Jacques: You're talking to me about control? Do you even hear what you're saying?

Ironwood: I am basing everything on my reports from your daughter.

Jacques: A daughter you stole!