Menagerie

[ship horn blares]

[bell rings]

Dark SSJ4

Dark SSJ4, Blake and Sun has finally arrived in Menagerie. The three of them walks off the ship and onto the land of Menagerie, where Sun watches the view of the land and its people in awe.

Sun: (amazed) Whoa....

Dark SSJ4: There's sure a lot of Faunus here.

Sun: Yeah! I've never seen so many Faunus in one place.

Blake: This is the one place where everyone can feel safe, no matter who or what they are.

Dark SSJ4 looks around and see a bunch of different kind of Faunus such as a fish Faunus, a bunny Faunus, and much more.

Sun: Wow. Sure is, uh... crowded, huh?

Dark SSJ4: Yes, Sun. This's what happens when you decided to take an entire species and put them on an island that's two-thirds desert.

Blake: It is also cramped.

Dark SSJ4: Yeah, it can be cramped.

Sun: What?! The Faunus on this island have that much space? Why waste it? A little desert never hurt anyone!

Blake: It's not like the desert in Vacuo, Sun. The wildlife here is more dangerous than most other regions.

Sun: So, they gave us a terrible island in the corner of Remnant to try and shut us up.

Dark SSJ4: Yeah, that's a pretty good summary if you wanna say it like that.

Sun: Huh. Jerks.

Blake: We've tried to make the best of things.

The three continue their way into the island until they stopped by the view of Menagerie from a top of a hill.

Sun: Whoa.

Blake: This is Kuo Kuana.

Sun and Dark SSJ4 just watch the view, amazed and in awe.

Sun: It's... beautiful. I take it all back. This place looks great! Why would anyone ever want to leave?!

Blake:That's not the point, Sun. The Faunus never wanted to live like this. We all asked to be equal, to be treated just like everyone else. But instead, they given us an island and told to make do. So, we did the best we could. We came together amd we made a home where any Faunus could feel welcome. But this island, this town, will always be a reminder that we're still not equal. That we're still second-class citizens.

Blake, who's now seems disturbed by what she just said gets pull into a hug by Dark SSJ4, who pats her head.

Dark SSJ4: Hey, everything's gonna be just fine. Beside, I already look like a Faunus. Right, Sun?

Sun:Yeah! You even shirtless because of that!

Blake: (blush) Y-Yeah. Sure you are shirtless.

She pushes Dark SSJ4 aside, seemingly embarrassed. 

Dark SSJ4: So, I'm guessing your house is that one... (point at a big house in the distance)... right?

Blake: Yeah.

Dark SSJ4: Let's go, then. Come, Sun!

Sun: Right!

The three Faunus walks down the hill and toward the bug house that was pointed by Dark SSJ4. Once there, Blake looks hesitant to use the door knocker.