1

Smut
-
It was the first time that their lips were touching, their bodies almost pressed together, the heat and arousal radiating from both of them and their hands finding new areas corners on each other's bodies. It was just like Ben had imagined it would be.

He was lustfully kissing Joe's kiss-swollen lips, his hands possesively gripping at his waist and his thigh pressed between Joe's legs, applying pressure to his hardening dick. He was continously biting at Joe's bottom lip, making him squirm and leaving him, wanting more, his body shivering at the slightest amount of pressure being applied. He was already, almost on top of Ben when the taller man pulled him closer by his clothed waist, his hands etching closer to the plump of his ass.

They were standing in the middle of the dimly lit hallway to Ben's bedroom, from the hall which was eeriely quiet and the only sounds were the rustling of their clothes and the soft pants that left their swollen red lips. Joe was practically pushed up against the wall, his back scratching at the sheer amount of Ben's body weight and his neck tilting back a little to encompass Ben's lips in his.

It all began when Ben thought, Joe wasn't home, thought he was home without Joe's pretty face interrupting his every thought and pulling Ben's attention to his hazel eyes auburn fluff. Well, they were flatmates but Ben liked to call it home because Joe was always there besides him, here. He was always there to console him or to cuddle with him, only making Ben fall harder with how adorable he would be while cuddling under his arm.

He always had a huge crush, which has escalated rather quickly, on Joe, from the first time they met in the bar where Joe was shitfaced, babbling on and on about how he wished to have a boyfriend or a girlfiend or a partner in general, till now, where he was laying in his bed, thinking about the said boy, absentmindedly drawing shapes on his abdomen when his phone buzzed and it was the boy occupying his mind who has tested him. He never knew the following conversation would be the weirdest of all and trust him when he says that they've had weirder texts before.

Joe♡
Hey benny. . .

Ben☆
What?

Joe♡
I didn't say anything.

Ben☆
But I know you want something.

Joe♡
Well, are you out somewhere?

Ben☆
No. . .

Joe♡
Okay.

Ben☆
. . .

Joe♡
I'll tell you when I come back.

Ben sighed and put the phone down , his thoughts drifting back to the time when Joe had sent him an image of a water gun, captioned, 'you better listen to me or this is the last day of your life'. He was left confused and when Joe was back homes, he was a giggling mess telling Ben the message wasn't for him. Ben's thoughts were cut off when the phone buzzed yet again, hardly 5 seconds after he had out it down. Ben sighed again and looked at it, a fond smile grazing his lips and his eyes crinkling at the corners at the words he read.

Joe♡
CAN I BORROW ONE OF YOUR HOODIE.

It was written in all caps and Ben couldn't help but feel immediately possessive and fond at he thought about Joe in his hoodie. In his thick piece of cloth that would be a size, maybe two, too big on him.

Ben☆
Maybe?

Joe♡
Benny please! Please! Pretty please!

Ben☆
Why though?

Joe♡
Just because. . .?

Ben☆
Okay?

Joe♡
Yessss! Do you have red one?
Well, tty soon.
Byeeeee, Benny!