10

Smut
-
He flexed his muscles a tad bit, just to make himself look perfecter (P.S. it's a known fact that a word such as 'perfecter' doesn't exist but there were truly no other words that could describe him.) The dim lights of the room, made his teeth shinier and the small amount of light hit his body perfectly, accentuating his muscles and pec and Greek god bod. His blond hair were ruffled just enough to make his fangirls and fanboys go mad and their imagination run wild. The ruffle of those silky and shiny hair made the auburn bite his lips till those were pursed and swollen, filling his mind with dirty and perverted thoughts.

His half naked body was sprawled on the bed comfortably, confidently letting the flash shine on it and proudly letting the photographer click his pictures.

"Okay, a last few minutes. Makeup!" His manager's voice boomed in through one corner of the room, disrupting Joe's train of thoughts, making him relieved that he was interrupted before he got a boner and also disappointed because he wanted to keep imagining the things he was imagining. Joe scrambled to his feet, grabbing all the essentials and slowly approached the blond who was not covered a bath robe, a few people surrounding him.

When the blonde's eyes landed on the shorter male, he gently settled his plump red lips in between his white teeth and bit at the edge of it, sending a kind of pain through the muscles. The brunet approached the taller and the first thing he did was place his thumb at the blond's chin and tugged his lip out of the grasp of his teeth. The blond let his lip go and they curled up in a small smirk, making the shorter blush at it.

The blond's smirk disappeared when he felt the pad of the shorter's index, dabbing his lips at a few places. The shorter looked up at the blond, straight into his eyes, hazel with golden specks, meeting oceanic green for the first time, this sensually. The brunet slowly swiped his finger from the left to the right over the plumpness of them, in a slow, sensual way.

He felt blood travel to his groin, giving him a slight erection due to the action almost making his forget that he was surrounded by people. He cleared his throat, breaking the eye contact with the shorter and walking over to his manager, just trying to distract himself from the situation down there.

Ben somehow ended up telling his manager that he was sick and would want to rest so the photoshoot must stop and the manager had no option but to agree. His manager wrapped up the photoshoot with a defeated look in her face and left Ben to his own devices.

'Stay.' He mouthed to the brunet, who was eyeing him for a long time after the incident. The brunet subtly nodded and settled on a chair, pretending to be busy so that he would be left alone with the blond.

The photoshoot was held in the blond's own house, where he had a small room, a beautiful small room, filled with aesthetically pleasing environments, so the brunet staying was no problem.

"Can you please tell me where the washroom is." The brunet said in a small voice, not looking up at the blond, nervous out of his fucking mind, regretting ever doing what he did. He shouldn't have done it.

When he saw the blond point to a door from the corner of his eyes, he scurried over and gently shut the door, not wanting to make a lot of noise. He rested his hands next to the basin and stared in the huge mirror with a red face and heaved breaths caused by the piercing stare he received from the taller. He looked down at his hands, trying to calm himself when the door opening sound made him snap his head up and look at the reflection of the blond entering in with just his pants on, the bath robe left behind, his eyes on Joe.

Joe's hands slammed over the mirror, trying to get a grip when he felt and saw the blond press himself against the shorter already slightly grinding himself up against his clothed bottom. He was bent over the basin, his face almost way too close to the mirror.

"Fuck you." Ben muttered, still looking him in the eye through the mirror and smirking as he saw the brunet visibly shudder at his words.

"I don't think we should do this." The shorter said in a small voice, his mouth slightly agape as he felt strong arms around his waist and racked breathing near his ears, fanning the nape of his neck.

"Why?" The blond whispered in his raspy accented voice, making Joe close his eyes at that sensation.
"We haven't even started yet and I can already see a beautiful look on your face which tells me you are enjoying whatever is happening."

"Work and pleasure never go together and. . ." Joe was left speechless when he felt the taller grind a little bit harder on him and his hands slip under his T-shirt.

"And, do you even know my name?" He asked as he regained himself, because he was sure, Ben didn't care who he was, he just wanted a quick fuck and forget about him. Ben looked him deep in the eyes when he answered.

"Joe or Joseph Mazzello. Older than me. Makeup artist who worked with me on a couple of photoshoots and gay. Also, single." Ben said still maintaining the intense eye contact, proving Joe entirely wrong, as he knew a lot about him. Joe was baffled for a moment, a groan from the other bringing him back to reality. He then moaned when he felt warm hands over his torso, just grazing below his nipples and powerful grinds over his butt.

"How do you even know all that?" He asked, desperately wanting to now continue whatever was happening between them.

"It's good to have a strong
hearing and mutual friends like Lucy."