8

A kiss.

One more and one more and one more. The blond stopped after a few more kisses he was showering over the auburn who was beet red in the face with a smile lingering over his lips. Then the auburn looked at the taller and gave the blond an innocent grin, before tackling him down and placing sloppy open mouthed kisses along jaw and neck with very slight visible marks.

The couch was big enough for the two of them, sprawled on it with Joe in between Ben's spread legs, attacking his neck and gently holding the larger palms of the blond, above his head, locking him in place.

The blond shamelessly smirked, loving the small wet kisses and attention he was getting from the brunet. A few moment later, the auburn stopped and rested his head over the other's beating heart, a calming wave of gentle emotions washed over him as he heard the rhythmic beating of the blonde's heart. He closed his eyes, basking in the tranquil atmosphere surrounding the two lovers and trying as much as possible to get enough of the blond but he couldn't and that thought made him quite upset.

"Can't you stay?" He whispered in a soft voice, wanting to run away with his blond where no media and no people would disturb their little happy world and they would be together, every second of every minute of every hour of everyday.

The blond had come from Britain to America to visit his boyfriend who he was away from for at least a couple months and those were the most painful ones. It wasn't a surprise, not really. He was going to surprise the shorter but he couldn't help it and blurted it all out one night when they were facetiming.

The brunet was on the verge of tears when he finally saw the flock of blond hair and those white teeth enclosed in a pair of dark pink pouty lips curled up in a smile and his beautiful, pretty and the amazing ocean green eyes. If there weren't people around, he would've jumped into his arms, embracing him so tight and kissed the life out of him. He couldn't do that, of course but he could give him a small hug.

'I missed you, love.' Were the first words he whispered when their bodies touched in the small hug at the airport. The shorter whispered it back, not wanting to leave his lover but he had to.

A tear slipped from Joe's eyes when he heard the blonde's deep accented voice after so long, just a millimeter away from his ear. So close.

They walked back to the car silently not wanting to say anything but happy in the presence of one another, all smiles. When they were finally behind the closed doors of the car, they looked each other in the eye with a huge grin on each of their lips and their bodies slowly itching closer to each other, their lips wanting to finally meet and taste the other after so long.

There was a bright light that shone over them and they realized that they were still in the view of the public eyes so cut it off and a string of curses left both of their lips as they were forced to stop before they even started kissing. Ben was tired so he took a small 10 minutes nap in the car and Joe just looked at him and smiled.

When they finally got out of the car, both couldn't help it but touch the other one subtly so Joe made the move and held Ben's hand and it was the blond who tightened his grip on the smaller hand. They walked through the green garden filled with small wild flowers, around Joe's home. Ben truly felt the happiness he had been longing for.

When they entered the house and were hidden from any other persons view, they embraced, tightly. It was what they were deprived of, touch of the others skin, the others breath on their neck and the others hands around them.

When they finally pulled back, the shorter had tears in his eyes, a huge genuine smile on his pink lips, which were as inviting as they could be, calling out to the blond. The taller leaned forward and engulfed those pretty lips in his own, his hands finding the soft sweet scented auburn locks and his body perfectly matching with the other's. After Ben's arrival, when they had sex after so many months, 'I missed you' and 'I love you' were the only words slipping through their lips like a pleasant mantra.

From that day on for the next whole week, their mobile phones were forgotten, abandoned in the house and their focus was directed on their lover. All they did was cooked for each other and cuddled and made love, because both weren't sure when was the next time they would be together so intimately, so deliriously, so closely.

"Joe, y'know I-"

"Yeah, I know. That was a bad thing to ask." Joe said, as he cuddled further into Ben's chest, wanting to stay there forever and ever. They stayed quite for a while, the blond mindlessly combing the brunet's hair, but the shorter wasn't satisfied yet. He at least wanted to have sex, make love with his lover for the last time before the blond left.

He leaned up from his chest and slowly moved closer to the blond, his hazel eyes trained on the green ones as he dipped his lips in for a taste of the blonde's lips. The blond pulled the shorter in for more and more and more.

"Joe, love" The blond breathed, in his deep accented voice as he pulled off the shorter's boxers and set his throbbing shaft free. He was quick as he took a condom and tore it open before rolling it over his lenght. He lubed up himself and aligned himself along the other's entrance.

He was gentle in his trust, letting the shorter adjust to the stretch, and leaned forward to kiss his love. Once he was all the way in, he heard a moan escape the shorter's lips, making him kiss the auburn a lot more feverishly, never wanting to leave him.

"Please don't come to the airport tomorrow." The blond requested, as he pulled out and trusted back in, as gentle as before, their skins touching perfectly.

"Why?" The shorter asked after a moan of pleasure left his mouth and second later, the blonde's lips were kissing him again.

"Please don't make it anymore harder than it already has to be." Ben said in a strained voice, a wave of pleasure hitting him along with the sadness of leaving his boyfriend for another few months. Those words were heavy on Joe's heart and a strained lump formed in his throat as he was being pounded by his beautiful boyfriend. He let out a sob which sounded more like a moan and his eyes were filled to the brim by hot salty tears. He didn't want to cry, he wanted to enjoy the moment as much as he could but after what Ben said, he couldn't help it. He still tried, focusing on the pleasure rather than the ache in his heart. It didn't matter, only the moment he was living in mattered. His boyfriend mattered.

When he hit his climax, his eyes were blurry from both, the tears of pleasure and sadness.
-
The brunet woke up to an empty bed and then the the tears were unstoppable. He had left. Without a proper smile. Without a proper kiss. Without a proper goodbye. He had left.

"Asshole, fucking me so many times, just to get me tired and sleepy so you could leave without telling me. Fucker." Joe mumbled, complaining about Ben to no one, as he dryly chuckled through the tears for a few moments which slowly transitioned into heart wrenching sobs. He was broken, he needed the blond or he wouldn't be able to process properly.

The last thing they did was lie in the bed peacefully, heavy and tired eyes after making love so many times, their naked bodies tangled together, their fingers intertwined and their heartbeats in sync. The last words he remembered the blond say before he was swept in a tranquil bliss, were those cutting words, as sharp as a katana that cut through his heart in the best and the worst way possible,

I'll miss you, love.