9

The ticking of the clock made his anxiety sooth to some extend. His blond hair being ruffled and then slender arms wrapping themselves around his torso put him at ease. He smiled as he felt warm breaths fan on the crook of his neck and small strands of ginger hair come into view.

He had woken up in a cold sweat, having had a bad fight with his boyfriend before falling asleep. It was stupid, really but it escalated to something so bad that they both had to stay away for sometime but when Ben woke up after his nightmare, he felt a small figure cuddled up in his chest. He shook the smaller man awake and when Joe saw the terrified look in Ben's eyes, he insisted on spooning the muscular man. Ben agreed, not wanting to think about anything at that time, just wanting to be in the presence of his boyfriend. He never really had had nightmares before and so now, that petrified him.

"You good?" He heard a small tired and sleepy voice ask him, making him chuckle. He nodded and tugged at the arms wrapped around his torso. Joe let his hands loose and shifted to his side of bed. Ben fell down on the soft pillows, his head hitting them and sinking into them. Joe leaned towards him and hovered over his face, bringing his hand up and wiping the stray drops of sweat from his temples and foreheads.

He leaned forward but there was a hesitant glint in his eyes. He shook his head and backed away but Ben wanted him to continue. He reached up and slid his hand over the nape of his neck, pulling him down towards himself.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled in a whisper, feeling really stupid for every worst words and actions of him. Joe gave him a mild smiled and touched their noses together, his eyes snapping close.

"Kiss and make up?" He asked the blond who nodded at him, desperately wanting to kiss his boyfriend immediately.
-
Tiny [like Joe!]