10.5

"Ben don't make me think about her right now. Please." He pleaded as his hands fisted over the mirror, his eyes closing and mouth agape. Ben slid his hands down to the button and zip of the shorter's pants, slowly, painfully slow, he unzipped it. Joe looked down at the sink and in a swift motion, his pants were already pooled around his legs. He felt Ben's hands at the nape of his neck, hicing him a slight massage and all the friction had stopped at that moment. A few moments later, when he looked up in the mirror, he saw the blond looking down in between them.

A moan left his lips as he felt the taller's dick over his clothed butt. He was huge. When a big calloused hand gently ran over his lower abdomen, he gasped and that same hand slipped into his underwear and fisted itself at the base of the brunet's cock. He received slow strokes that made him extremely hard and the grinds made him harder.

Joe bit his forearm in an attempt to stifle his moans so they came out as a sharp breath. He was so lost in the feeling that the taller had already pulled off his remain clothes but he was unaware. They both were stark naked in a couple of seconds, everything rushed because they wanted it so bad.

"Fuck, I can't wait anymore." Ben groaned and immediately leaned forward further and grabbed lube from somewhere and Joe didn't know because he could care less about the ficking lube. A second later, a lube coated digit lined up with Joe's entrance and thrusted in without his acknowledgement. He swung his head back, looking over to the ceiling, his forearm still in the grasp of his teeth.

Ben continued to give him tight and slow strokes, his hand and finger working together. A small amount of blood dripped from the torn skin on Joe's forearm as he had bit harder on it when Ben had brushed over the bundle of nerves. He couldn't handle it because his finger was always touching his prostate and his other hand was giving him way more sensations. Ben removed his hand from Joe's cock and gently placed it on his forearm, tugging the limb out of the hold of Joe's teeth, he wanted to hear Joe scream his name out.

Without a warning and after a couple of thrusts, Ben shoved two more fingers at the same time, making Joe's eyes go wide and loud moan escape his lips that were quite swollen to a light red.

"C-Close! Close!" Joe breathed out and moaned when he felt the similar sensation again. Ben was looking at the withering male and smirking as he saw the looks on his face. Joe was shaking in pleasure as Ben scissored him, his fist continuing to give those painfully slow strokes.

"You better hold it in." He warned in a guttural voice, a groan escaping his lips as he saw the blush over Joe's cheeks and his mouth agape with a small amount of saliva dripping down and his eyes close. His lips were shining because of the saliva, inviting Ben to attack them.

"Can't!" Joe desperately said, not being able to hold himself. When he said so, he lost all contact from the male behind him for a handful of seconds. When Ben placed his warm hands over Joe's waist, Joe flinched a little but got over it.

"Don't move." Ben said in a muffled voice, his face hidden in Joe's hair as he lined himself up to the puckering entrance.

"Fuck!" He groaned loudly as he pushed himself in the tight ring of muscles. Joe gasped, his eyes closed. Ben couldn't wait anymore so he pushed in further more and received a string of moans from the shorter. They both were panting when Ben had bottomed out. Ben wrapped his hands around Joe's waist, over his abdomen and pulled him up to his chest, their bare skins touching.

When he pulled back of the wet warm heat, he received an almost feminine moan from Joe who was staggering slightly, his legs becoming like jelly. He pushed in at a fast rate, too desperate to receive friction.

"Coming!" Joe spoke in single words, his mind a complete mess to even form a small sentence.

"No. You will not until I tell you." Ben whispered in his husky, deep voice sending a shiver down Joe's spine.

"Please. Ben. Can't. Please. Come." He pleaded, his thoughts too incoherent and jumbled at the amout of pleasure he received. Ben bit the crook of his neck as a warning for him to stop but that only served as an stimulation, making him orgasm all over the cabinets under the basin, Ben watching him come untouched, his torso covered in a blush and his body twitching as he released. His entrance tightening around Ben as he came, making the blond let go.

After Ben released, he pulled out and pinned Joe to door right behind them. He grabbed Joe's legs and wrapped them around himself, holding him up, pinned to the door. Joe yelped at the sudden action and held onto Ben to steady himself. Ben opened the door and carried the male outside.

As he reached the bed, he threw Joe on the soft mattress and climed on top of him, not waiting for Joe to speak, but he thrusted in. Joe looked at him with pleading eyes that were covered to the brim with tears of pleasure. He was so sensitive that when Ben enclosed his hand around his lenght, his body twitched. He opened his mouth so say something but nothing came out.

He placed his hands over Ben's chest and tried to push him away from himself, having had enough of it already, the overstimulation kicking in.

"Don't want it? But I thought you wanted to come. Just giving you want you want." Ben said cockily, his pace increasing. Joe sobbed below him, too tired to even form any words or even make as sound as his mouth only opened and closed.

He released again as he sobbed below the blond, who came at the same time. He pulled out and slumped over the tired figure, not completely touching him, afraid that he would break the smaller male. He brushed his lips over the other's, not having enough courage to kiss him after what he did. Ben just realised what he had done and immediately a look of regretted settled on his face.

Joe was still sobbing tears of pleasure, having had too much stimulation. When Ben saw that, he regretted ever getting high on pleasure. He scurried away and brought a soft cloth to clean Joe up. He apologized everytime Joe twitched or flinched at his touch.

"I'm sorry." He said after a minute.

"It's alright." He received a small and tired response before the shorter of the two drifted away in a peaceful sleep.