13.5

Smut
-
He lost all sense of morality as he kissed the blond and grinded against him. This was wrong and he knew it but his body and mind was way deep into the desire to think about right and wrong at the moment.

When the blond spun them around and slammed the shorter against the wall, pinning him to it and continued grinding against him, the brunet's thoughts came back to him.

"We shouldn't do this, Ben. Its wrong." He said in a small voice as he looked to side, avoiding the other's lips, a whimper escaping his kiss swollen lips as the blond grinded harder against him.

"Ben please." He tried again but failed miserably as his body was completely opposing his words. His body was loving the manhandling and the grinds.

"You don't even know if I'm gay." Joe tried to stop Ben again and that's when he lost all contact from Ben. Joe sighed in relief because finally Ben had stopped.

His relief vanished when he was pulled by his forearm and was pushed on the bed, his head slamming in the soft pillows on the bed. Ben hovered over him and his emerald green eyes pierced into Joe's greenish hazel.

"You broke up with your boyfriend last month Joe. So you are gay and single. It's perfect."

He was left stunned at the revelation. How the hell did he know? They were not very public about their relation. Joe's ex was basically very insecure about anyone knowing and Joe understood it but that didn't mean that he could go out and hook up with girls just to prove his close friends and relatives that he wasn't gay.

"I told you. I've liked you since the beginning. I knew everything about you and fuck that got me so jealous. When you broke up with him. . ."Ben trailed off, leaning down towards Joe, his eyes slowly closing as he neared his lips. Joe stayed still, not having any escape from the blond.

When his soft lips touched Joe's, his instinct was to close his eyes and enjoy the feeling instead of pondering on the right and wrong things. And he did, closed his eyes and meshed his hands in Ben's blond hair, as his lips moved in sync with Ben's.

There was still a slight bit of hesitancy in Joe's actions and Ben could clearly tell it. The way his fingers moved in Ben's hair and the slightly distracted state he was in, Ben could easily say that Joe was not very sure about this.

"Cut it already. I know you want me as much as I want you." The blond slowly whispered against Joe's lips as his tongue darted out and licked along the lenght of the brunet's lips, his hand grabbing both of Joe's hands and pinning them to the bed above his head.

"Ben. . ." Joe hesitantly whispered back as he emitted a soft breathy moan at the feeling of Ben's lips on his jawline. The taller slowly leaned away from Joe as he stared into those hazel eyes, his green ones losing their glint in them as Joe spoke that sentence.

"Okay, then spend this night with me. Just this one." Ben sadly surrendered, not wanting to force Joe for anything more.

"This is a one time thing Ben." Joe said sternly. Ben's eyes dropped down from the other's eyes to his torso, his heart broken because he was sure he couldn't get enough of Joe in a single night.

When he felt a soft kiss over his lips, urging him to go on, the blond tried to temporarily forget about what Joe said and continue to live in the moment. To experience what Joe had to offer.

In a flash, he pulled off both of their T-shirts and went back to kissing the auburn, his hands working on unbuttoning the other's pants, as his lips hungrily kissed his lips. The next thing the brunet knew was that he was lying completely naked in front of his younger stepbrother, who was already eye-fucking him. Joe wasn't brave enough to extend his hand forward and unbutton the blond's pants so he stayed still and waited for the blond to do that. Ben struggled to unbutton his pants, in the haste of the moment.