The Deal

Chapter 2

When Angel finished with his work, he wasn't sure where to meet the red demon he'd met. He was stupid not to get his name or discuss a meeting spot or even a time, but at the same time, it wasn't like he had time to.
He decided it would probably be best to wait outside in the alley and wait to see if he'd come back. If not he'd go out and look for him despite how vast Hell was.

In the time that the other demon was away, Alastor hadn't gone too far, knowing that the other wouldn't be long and he had no way to otherwise contact him.

He left the arachnid waiting in the alleyway for a couple of minutes before making his presence known, appearing from the darkness, his shadow sinister, seemingly alive.

"Now, how about we take this somewhere a little more comfortable."
Alastor announced, having a nearby bar in mind. He may have turned down the spider demon's 'services', but Alastor was a man to never turn down a drink or two, let alone a possible deal.
"This way, my long-limbed fellow, haha."

Angel looked in the direction of the now familiar voice. As he approached the red demon he had a bit of a limp which wasn't all that bad but was definitely there if someone was to really pay attention.

"Angel Dust. But ya can call me Angel if ya want-"
Angel stated, following his acquaintance to wherever it was he wanted to go.

It didn't take a genius to notice the change of tone in the other demon. Compared to earlier at least, he seemed a little calmer, perhaps more down about something. Something rather serious, Alastor supposed, if it had anything to do with the slight limp the arachnid now carried.

"A pleasure to meet you Angel! Please, call me Alastor!"
He grinned, holding his hand out to shake, that cheery tone almost scary paired with his famous grin. 

Angel hesitantly shook Alastor's hand and gave a small nod. 
As they walked, he glanced around out of habit, surveying for potential catches or threats.

As they walked, the Radio Demon eventually led them to a nice looking bar compared to some of the others that were around.
"Here we are!"

 When they arrived, Angel looked up at the place, seeing how nice it was.

"Alright then-"
He walked up to the door and opened it, letting Alastor in first, being so used to having to do that for Valentino.

Humming quietly to himself, nodding at the polite gesture Angel showed through letting him in the door first, Alastor looked around for a seat that was well out the way of anyone else so that no prying demons could overhear their conversation- not that anyone would even come close to the Radio Demon.
As he walked through the room, there were a few demons that gave him a few looks of anger and fear- mostly the latter though.

Angel followed Alastor in looking around. He'd been in there once or twice a while ago. He noticed some of the looks Alastor was given and a few of the looks he was given himself.

"Say, what picks your fancy usually?"
Alastor asked Angel, referring to what type of alcohol he usually had, presuming that the film star did drink of course.

Upon being questioned, his attention was drawn back to the crimson demon.

"I ain't picky, usually I get a tequila sunrise or fuzzy navel. Something mixed."
Angel shrugged a bit, following close behind Alastor.

"Well, since I dragged you here, I shall get our drinks."
Alastor nodded, waltzing over to the bar, presuming that Angel was going to go and sit down.

The bartender was a known old acquaintance of Alastor's, both terrified and glad to see and serve him the drinks he ordered for both himself and Angel.
Alastor didn't take long to return to the spider, making sure to sit down opposite him as he slid the drink over.