The Bite and The Fall

Chapter 15

Over the course of the next few hours, Alastor finished up with his 'friend', making quick work of beheading and dismembering the now soulless body. It may have been twisted, but the fact that Alastor had done that all in the victim's own home, it made it all the more amusing to the Radio Demon.

It may have not been a record time for Alastor- the filthy vermin's bones had been unfortunately a little tough to cut though, but nonetheless, Alastor had finished by the time that it had started to get dark. A day well spent, if you asked him.

With bloodstained hands and attire, Alastor nonchalantly began his walk home. The other demons body parts danced behind the Radio Demon at his will, bopping up and down in a line formation to the beat of a tune Alastor played as he strolled home. Blood dripped down in a line behind him, many demons on the streets watching on with fear, some with awe and others with an indifferent attitude. Oh, how he loved that diversity.

***

This is what Angel honestly had been needing after so long. He'd been without any heavy physical contact with another for seemingly an eternity now, and it was killing him for what felt like a second time.

After bringing the driver right up to his room, Angel made sure to leave poor Fat Nuggets outside in the hallway, the pig obediently sitting still as the other two got down to business.
Almost immediately after the door slammed behind them, Angel was finally able to let loose. Loud and heavy sexual sounds could faintly be heard coming from the room, but for the most part, luckily enough the room seemed to almost sound proof their noises quite well. So at least from the outside, those sounds didn't seem half as loud.

***

It wasn't long before Alastor arrived back at his home, the door swinging open as he stepped in, the body parts dropping to the floor with the most awful sound, head rolling a little.

A tune that was being hummed happily by the Radio Demon quickly came to an abrupt halt the moment he heard...something.
It was faint, but it was coming from upstairs. And didn't Angel say he had his own business to attend to, meaning that he shouldn't be here?

Leaving the dismembered corpse in the hallway, Alastor slowly made his way upstairs, skeptical as his eyes narrowed, spotting Fat Nuggets at the top of the stairs, simply staring at him with those tiny eyes.
"Why aren't you in your room, pig."
Alastor huffed, stopping in his tracks once he heard the noise again.

Alastors mind immediately went to thoughts of an intruder, however when he heard it once more, he was able to pinpoint it to...Angels room.
"Oh please..." With a tone that was most poisonous, Alastor cringed, twitching uncomfortably. "How disgusting...no class."

The pig looked up at Alastor for a moment before trotting closer to the demon, laying down on one of his shoes with a snort. The slamming and whining noises that disturbed Alastors thoughts didn't subside. In fact, there was no indication that Angel and whoever else was in there, would be finishing any time soon.
He flinched slightly as the pig came to lay down upon one of his feet, however had much bigger issues to worry about right now.

Angel, on the other hand, didn't know when Alastor planned to be home, nor did he really care. His needs were being satisfied and he was getting paid for it so it didn't matter to him in the slightest.

Of course, Alastor was very much aware of Angels line of work and what that entailed, but to have the filthy act suddenly be done in his own home? No no no, the radio demon was having none of it. Eyes narrowing all the more once he realised the noises wouldn't be stopping soon, Alastor raised a hand. This wouldn't do. The deer had work to do, and while the noises weren't exactly loud from outside, it was still the fact that they were going on, that disturbed the demon.