Chapter 1

„Diesel!" Autobot medic yelled from his processor terror he had in his not-so-nice recharge. He sat up and rubbed tiredly his face plates. He recently had a lot of nightmares about his older brother Diesel who was considered dead since the first half of the war of Cybertron. Ratchet lost the connection with his brother when he and his group were shot down in their jet. The loss of his brother hit him hard and changed him. He became more jumpy and angry with everyone. He didn't want to be like this but it was already his himself. The disappearance of his brother changed him permanently.

The old medic stood up with an annoyed sigh. He didn't like those memories coming back after such a long time. He loved his brother but he didn't want to be haunted by the most beautiful but at the same time the worst memories about him. It made his day worse and he didn't want to yell at anyone because of that. He would never apologize for that anymore. He did a long time ago but the others know very well why he is like this. Also, they never talk about it they know he would be angry at them. He was very sensitive about that topic.

He as always stood by his scanners and suddenly it caught an Autobot live signal. He gasped and locked the coordinates in his scanner and immiadetly called for the others. First, one to arrive at him was Smokescreen who was just standing in the corridor on his way to the main room. „What's wrong, Ratchet?" you Autobot asked urgently. He learned to respect Ratchet it's not like he never did it was just he was a ruthless youngling who just needed some training. The medic turned to him. „I need everyone here," he replied. Smokescreen nodded. „I'll be right back," he said and ran off to find the others.

A few minutes later Smokescreen came back with the rest of the team behind him. „What is it, Ratchet?" Optimus asked slightly concerned. The medic turned to his team. „The scanners caught an Autobot live signal," he said. Other Autobots' optics widened in shock since they found Smokescreen two years ago none other Autobot was found. Except for Silence who appeared almost a year ago. „It's weak but it's strong enough to locate it." the medic added. „We must find the Autobot and bring them home," Arcee said and mechs nodded. „Ratchet, open the ground bridge," Optimus ordered and the medic did as he was told to. „Autobots, roll out!" the leader yelled and drove through the bridge with the rest of the Autobots behind him except Ratchet and Silence who were injured in the previous battle.

„It will be great to have another bot in the house, don't you think Ratchet?" Silence asked politely and the medic nodded. „Yes, but if they will be just like Smokescreen I'll kick them both out of the base." he hummed not looking away from his scanner. Silence chuckled. „I am sure it won't that bad." he joked and smiled at the medic who said nothing.

Autobots arrived right in a center of a snowstorm. „Scrap this!" Arcee hissed she hated cold and snow. „We have to get out of this!" Bulkhead yelled. The storm made them almost unhearable to each other. „But we must find the bot!" Smokescreen replied. „We have no chance of finding them in this! We must find someplace where we can wait until it goes off!" Arcee replied. Optimus looked around and saw a little cave. It was big enough for them all to fit in. „To the cave!" he ordered and Autobots started to run towards the cave.

When they successfully hid in the cave Bumblebee noticed something dark lying in the snow. *Guys! I think I see them!* he yelled and rolled his optics to see the figure closer. Other Autobots looked the same way he did and saw the same figure. „We can't reach them now. It would be too risky." Bulkhead said. „Says you," Smokescreen replied. Bulkhead chuckled nervously. „The storm is dying, soon we can go get them," Optimus said and ended the discussion.

And really, the storm soon stopped and the Autobots went to the object they saw just a few minutes ago but now it was covered with meter strong blanket of new snow. They carefully dig in the snow until Arcee reached the metal planting. „I found something!" she called and started to dig faster.

Soon she uncovered a femme body. She had ice all over her brown painting and her optics were tightly closed and seemed to be frozen. She was about the same height as Smokescreen just about a head smaller. „We must take her back, immiadetly," Arcee said after checking if she is still alive. „Ratchet, requesting ground bridge," Optimus called Ratchet through the commlink. A second later green and a blue vortex appeared right next to them. „I'll carry her," Bulkhead suggested himself and other Autobots agreed. Green Wrecker carefully lifted up femme's frozen body bridal style and carried her to the base.

Ratchet was shocked by femme's state. She had a completely frozen Energon vein system and processor not to talk about her entire body. Bulkhead laid her on the only berth Ratchet had in his medical bay right now. Ratchet immiadetly turned all his attention to her. There was something way too much familiar about her but the medic couldn't remember where he saw her. He took care of heating the medical room to warm her. He sat by her side and waited for her to wake up.

About three hours later three children arrived at the base. They were interested in a new Autobot but they couldn't go to see her until she gets warmer. The heat of the room could've killed them. They were waiting by playing video games and talking about her. Other Autobots didn't like the idea of them being there before they could take in the new Autobot. They thought it would be a bigger stress if there were humans she doesn't know. And they all noticed seems to be a lot younger than Smokescreen the youngest member of Team Prime.

„Do you know her?" Miko suddenly asked. All bots turned to her then to the new Autobot. „She seems familiar," Smokescreen whispered. „She doesn't seem familiar to me at all," Arcee said folding her servos on her chest plates. „Ratchet, do you know when will she wake up?" Smokescreen asked. The medic shook his helm. „She was out there in that cold for more than a few days, Smokescreen. I don't know if she will ever wake up," he replied scaring the others with the news. They just found a new potential member and now they heard from the medic she probably won't survive.

„She'll need her own human!" Miko yelled from her place on the couch. Ratchet facepalmed. „Anything just not another human," he said causing other Autobots to hold their laugh. „Miko, not everyone needs their own human. I think five humans are fine." Bulkhead said looking a Smokescreen who smirked. „Yeah, and I don't think Ratchet would survive that," he said looking at the medic who facepalmed again. „Younglings." he hissed under his breath.