Chapter 9

When Mistytora calmed down they returned to children who were now playing video games. „What happened?" Jack asked when he saw them. „Something we don't want to talk about." Smokescreen replied. Miko looked away from her game at them. „Oh, so you are lovers?" she asked teasily with a smirk. Two autobots changed looks. „What do you mean?" Mistytora asked. „It means sparkmates." Smokescreen whispered to her and she looked at Miko. „No, we are not sparkmates. We are best friends." she replied. Smokescreen heard anger in her tone.

„Have you seen Bee?" Smokescreen asked to avoid conflict. „He went with Bulk to help the others. And before you ask we don't know what they are doing." Miko replied. Jack sighed. „You won't change, will you?" he asked sarcasticaly. „Nope!" Miko yelped happily. „Maybe we should go help them." Mistytora said and Smokescreen nodded and together they left.

„Are you alright, Tora?" Smokescreen asked while they slowly walked through corridors. „I am fully alright." femme replied angrily. Smokescreen was a bit afraid of that. „I can see you are not." he said. Mistytora stopped and turned to him. „Is that normal here? Teasing someone about being sparkmates? It's a serious thing nothing they should joke about." she replied. Smokescreen noticed purple stripes in her optics growing bigger. „It's how it goes on Earth, Tora. They don't know how seriously we are taking it." Smokescreen tryed to calm his friend. Mistytora sighed. „Different planet." she said and vented heavily and started to walk again with rookie right behind her.

As they got to the stock of energon they saw entire team minus Ratchet and Silence there. „How can we help?" Mistytora asked before anyone noticed them and made some of autobots jump. Optimus looked at them. „We are already finished. We were counting how long will this energon sufficient." he replied. „Oh." was all brown autobot said. „But now we have to find new energon mine. This won't last for long. A month for maximum." Wheeljack said.

„I know about one energon mine. I've been using it since I arrived here and I am sure it's still full of energon." Mistytora said remembering entire mine of blue crystals she used for five years. „But it's in the Alps where you found me. It's cold in there." she added. Arcee huffed. „I hate cold." „Can you show us the mine?" Optimus asked and brown femme nodded. They all returned to the bridge.

„What is going on?" Silence asked when he saw them going to controls of ground bridge. „We are going to get some energon." Wheeljack replied while giving the coordinates of the place where they found Mistytora into ground bridge. „We'll be back shortly." Optimus reasured them. Ratchet looked at his niece. He trusted her but he wasn't sure if she should go into that cold weather again. It could be devastating for her if they got into a snow storm.

Ground bridge opened and all autobots except Ratchet and Silence who prepared everything needed for new energon. Mistytora led the way into the mine. Soon she found her old stock of energon it still had few cubes inside. „We are close." she said and continued walking. Soon she reached the mine full of energon. Autobots looked amazed. „Wow, with all this energon we will last for a year." Wheeljack said amazed. „We must hurry before decepticons discover us." Optimus said and they got to work. Untill sunset they managed to get all energon they found to the base. Mistytora's spark felt heavy when they had to leave. She lived in this place for five years a grew up in that cave it was hard for her to say goodbye even to the cave.

*So, who feels to race?* Bumblebee asked playfully. Silence smirked. „You lost last time. I doubt you got faster since then." Silence teased. Bumblebee smirked as well. *You want to try luck? You won't win this time.* he replied. „Can I join?" Mistytora asked. Both mechs smiled. „You are welcome to join us in our race. Anyone else?" Silence said. Sokescreen smirked. „I am in. And no protests I will go anyway." he said folding his servos on his chest plates. Silence sighed. „If you get hurt." he said seriously. „I won't come to you, yeah yeah yeah. I know. Let's go already." younger autobot replied and went outside followed by the others.

As they stood by the place where their start was Wheeljack looked at Mistytora. „You fine, kid?" he asked. Young femme looked at him and smiled kindly. „I am. I just got lost in my thoughts." she replied. Optimus stood aside along with Ratchet and Arcee to start the race. Arcee was the one who had to start it. „Usual circle around forest and fields. Then back. One round." she said and lifted both of her servos above her helm. „Ready!" she called first stage. „Steady!" she continued and let her sevos fall into her shoulder plates' level. „GO!" she let her servos down and a second later she saw nothing but dust.

Ratchet stood by the Prime and watched autobots racing around the base. All of their optics' caught brown car in the front of everyone. Little car drove as fast as none other autobot they all ever knew. „Shockwave's experiments." Ratchet growled under his vents when he remembered his niece was Shockwave's experiment subject.

When Mistytora passed the finish line she transformed and turned around. Suddenly she looked shocked. „Am I first?" she asked with optics wide in shock. „Yes, you are first." Optimus nodded. Mistytora's face plates lit up and she smiled brightly and looked around to see other autobots coming quickly. She smirked when they transformed and had confused expressions written all over their face plates. „How did you?" Wheeljack gasped. Mistytora smiled brightly. „Don't know myself, but I am first!" she replied happily and did some kind of victory dance.

Smokescreen knew far too well why she was so fast but kept quiet and enjoyed seeing his sparklinghood friend so happy about her victory. Silence took her on his shoulder plates like he did a lot with his younger brother and Bumblebee. He spinned once and young femme laughed gently. She felt so happy and wished this moment to never end.

When the sun fell behind horizont autobots returned back into the ship but Mistytora stayed outside. She sat on soft grass and looked up at the night sky. She loved the sight of night sky. She saw the full moon and her smile grew bigger. She vented deeply and closed her optics for a while. Suddenly she heard someone approaching. She turned to them and saw her uncle. „Uncle Ratchet, come sit here." she said suprised at first and patted on a place next to her. Medic sat next to her and smiled brightly. „How are you doing, little one?" he asked warmly. „Excelent. I wish this day not to end." she replied and laid onto her uncle as he wrapped one servo around her shoulder plates. „I am glad you are happy. Finaly happy." medic replied and closed his optics.

The end.

I know it's short but this was just a little introdution with Mistytora. Next book will be longer. I hope as long as the first book.