C H A P T E R 5

BOOK FOUR; THE NEXT LEG OF HER JOURNEY -- A MARVEL FANFICTION
CHAPTER FIVE

By now, the Avengers' kids other side of the family (magical family, mind you) had arrived and were settling in to the room they had in the Potts House, as it was now called. Rumour has it that Pepper wanted to rename the 'Potts House' to 'Potts-Rhodes House'. But it was simply that, a rumour. Once the families were settled in, the adults sent their kids off to go looking for the Potts children. Well, the ones that were here of course.

"Al, Lily, come on! Aunt Pepper said that they were in Building 3!" James Sirius Potter, the oldest children of Harry James Potter and Ginevra Molly Weasley, called to his younger brother and sister, Albus Severus Potter and Lily Luna Potter.

"We're coming, James! Calm down!" Lily called as the two of them ran after their older brother. Once they had caught up together, Albus looked around the second floor of Building 3 to try and find their cosuins. Lily, being the rather observant one of the siblings, quickly found who the three Potter children were looking for and called out to them. "Nessa! Rose! Peter! Harley!"

Heads snapping up, the four looked towards where the voice came from. Immediately, their faces broke out into identical grins. "Lily, Albus, James!" Nessie called, wrapping her magical counsins in a tight hug once they had reached the four who were now having lunch. "It's been far too long."

"It has, it has." Albus agreed, sitting between Harley and Renesmee. When he caught sight of his uncle, Tony, starring at them, he wrapped an arm around the smaller girl's shoulders as if to say 'touch-her-and-you-die' in a way. "How have you been?"

"I've been.... I've been better," taking a bite of her wrap, Renesmee immediately looked towards the door that had opened, revealing the second school that was coming here today.

Grey met hazel and the world seemed to slow immediately. It was as if someone had flipped a switch that made the world slow as the two met eyes again. Staring at the grey eyes, Renesmee noticed that they looked like they were made from storm clouds and choppy seas on cloudy days. Albus looked where his cousin was looking and smiled. She had found the one.

Both looked away as they saw their friends staring. "Sorry," they both said at the same time to their respective friends and/or family. "I just... got erm distracted, is all." Neither could help but glance towards the other, their eyes meeting again. Almost immediately, blushes coated both of their cheeks like snow coating the branches of trees in winter as they hurriedly looked away from each other.

"Really?" James asked his cousin, smirking as he glanced towards where the others were.

"Yes. I just got... distracted. It doesn't matter anyway." Renesmee told them, trying to ignore the stare of the boy she had fallen for when their eyes met. Glancing up as they were about to leave, the two met eyes again. This time, he seemed closer than he was before. They kept eye contact before the boy with the stormy, grey eyes broke it to look at his best friend. This caused Renesmee to look towards hers; MJ.

"You seem to be very distracted today, Ren," the rather smart girl noticed. Esme blushed again, realising her friends had noticed. "And before you ask, yes, we've all noticed you starring at that boy from the other school. He's been starring at you as well."

"Real-" Renesmee broke off her sentence as she bumbed into someone. Just as she was about to fall, she felt someone catch her and pull her upright. "Sorry, I should look where I'm going next time. My apologies..." Her voice died in her throat as she saw the same stormy, grey eyes staring into her calm, hazel brown ones.

"No worries, Ma'am," the boy said, smirking down at her. They stayed like that for a couple heartbeats, staring into each other's eyes, before quickly pulling away from each other as their friends cleared their throats to get their respective friend's attention.

"Sorry!" They both said at the same time to their friends.

"Honestly, Renesmee. You're completely out of it today! What's up with you?" Harley asked, looking at her as Peter made love hearts out of his hands and framed her and the boy.

"Cut that out, will you, brother? Anyway, it's not like anything's gonna happen between us. We go to different schools, it would be hard to keep up. Especially considering who our family is, Peter. Or did you two bimbos forget again?"

"Says you! You forgot how many buidlings there were here!"

"That was one minor mistake of my memory. Anyway, shouldn't we catch up with our group? Like, before Uncle Happy leaves?" With that, the opposite group rushed towards where their Uncle Happy was waiting for them all, smiling as Renesmee glanced back to the boy with the stormy grey eyes. Was he the one for her? Or was it all a big mistake? Who knew? Hopefully, he was the one for her.