BOOK FIVE

BOOK FOUR; THE NEXT LEG OF THEIR JOURNEY -- A MARVEL FANFICTION

Hey guys! So book four has ended. Jeez... It feels so weird. I've now successfully completed four books in the same series and am currently making a fifth! The fifth book is going to be called:

Book Five; It's Finally Over

The music shut off as tears poured down the children's faces. "Shield hears your cry for freedom, hears your cry for help, hears your cries of pain. We can help you to leave everything behind." Nick explained, heart clenching in his chest as he saw the looks of pain, of grief, of anger, and of understanding spread across the faces of these innocent, hurt, tortured children. "The question is; will you allow Shield to answer your calls?"

It was silent for a while, the four having a private conversation with their shared mind-link for, what looks to be, the last time. The four smiled a sad, understanding smile at each other, glanced at Nick, then glanced at the camera that was recording and streaming the live footage still.

One word that confirmed it, one word that left the Avengers grieving, one word that left Fury happy with the fact that he could help, one word that let the four souls that were trapped free, one word that finally allowed them to soar.

"Yes."
~
Peter, Harely, Rosalice, and Renesmee finally get to rest after the torture, pain, punishments... After everything, they finally get to just let go. It's Finally Over.
~

Can't wait to see you guys then! Chou~!

I LOVE YOU 3000
FOREVER AND ALWAYS

FINISHED