12

Tony

I was impressed. So far I had found everyone but Nat and Peter. It had actually gone two hours and I was missing my baby spider. He was probably with his mama-spider. We all had agreed that if FRIDAY turn the lights green then the game is over. You're not allowed to ask FRIDAY to turn the lamps to green simply to find the others.

-FRIDAY green light, I said.

FRIDAY obeyed my order and the lights turned green. Soon we all heard someone walking towards the room the rest of us were in. Nat walked inside, smirking like an idiot. She has already won over half of the rounds.

-Alright where's my Peter hug? She asked and looked for Peter.

I raised an eyebrow at her. Wasn't he with her? Peter had lost every round so far. So not to find him directly surprised me. All though I thought someone was helping him this round.

-He isn't with you? Steve asked.

-I'm pretty sure you'd hear loud cheering from Peter if he was with me.

-Maybe he doesn't know what the green light means, Bucky said.

-You got a point, Steve said agreeing.

-Friday put me on loudspeaker throughout the private floors, I said.

-Done

-Peter it's time to come out now. The game is over. Congrats bud. You won. But you have to come out from your hiding spot. I swear on Luke Skywalker that I won't tickle you, I said and heard my voice through the loudspeakers.

We waited a few minutes for Peter to come out. When he didn't we all shared the same worried look.

-Friday code deep web. Where's Peter? Steve asked.

-Searching....error. couldn't find Peter.

-Where was he last seen and where was he headed? Nat asked.

-Elevator, button floor. Button floor, exit.

-Did Peter leave the tower? I asked feeling panic start to rise inside me.

-Yes

-FUCK!! Do not language me, honey!

-Wasn't gonna. I'll call in SHIELD, Steve said.

Third pov. (Peter)

Stan was getting worried. There had been no news on Peter's family. Peter didn't seem worried though. Mostly because Stan had made it his primary goal to keep the young boy entertained. He had told stories, played the "I spy with my eye" game again, among with other games. Peter even pranked one of the officers. That wasn't anything Stan fully approved off. But it was funny seeing the officer's face when Peter signed like a crazy person in front of the officer. The officer didn't understand and worried that he was upsetting the kid since Peter only sped up his signing speed.

-Thank you Stan, Peter suddenly said swinging his feet back and forth as he sat on one of the chairs.

-For what?

-I don't know. But my dad taught me to say thank you when someone has done something nice for you. Like when one of my aunts made food for me.

-Your dad seems like a nice guy

-He is. He helps a lot of people every day and he's super smart. Pops also helps people and he's smart too. But I don't hear my dad calling him smart much.

-Oh yeah? What does your dad call your pops then?

-I'm not allowed to speak that kind of language, Peter said innocently.

Stan had to try his very best not to laugh since he had a few ideas of what Peter's dad called his pops.

-Well....sounds like a loving family, Stan said still holding back a laugh.

His wife was a lot like that. She would call Stan names that for other people would seem rude and offensive. But to Stan who knew that his wife loved him more than words can say, he knew those "mean" names were filled with love.

-They are, Peter confirmed. "They got me so cool stuff for my birthday"

-When is your birthday?

-Today

-Today?

-Yes

-Well happy birthday then, kiddo!

Peter was about to thank Stan again when a police officer walked up to them. Stan stood up to greet the man and they shook hands.

-Well unfortunately we can't seem to find his family yet. It might take more time. So until then we're placing him in a foster home with Ben and May Parker.

-Do you think you'll find his real family? Stan asked worriedly.

-Maybe. But this is a large city. We'll do our best.

-Alright then. I guess this is goodbye Peter, Stan said and gave Peter a hug.

________________________________________

So my school closed down. So I'm studying from home. And we're still suppossed to follow schedule.

And I do follow schedule....except

I forget I have breaks from time to time, including lunch break. So my mom, brother kinda have to remind me. Otherwise I probably won't eat. And I may or may not continue with my school work after my last class

I don't know. It's a little hard to have a steady structure when no teacher is near.