29

Tony

We were in one of the hangars. There was plenty of room and fewer things that the Hulk could destroy. Me, Steve, Nat, and Peter had surrounded Bruce who was standing in the middle. I looked over at Peter who stood behind Bruce.

-How do we get the other guy to come out? Steve asked.

-I...I don't know. Usually on missions I have enough adrenaline to get the hulk to come out. But I'm pretty calm now, Bruce answered.

-So....what, do we need to hit you? I asked.

-It could work but he can be stubborn since he knows its friends.

-So might just hurt you for no reason if we do so. Any other ideas? Nat asked.

-I got one. PETER PARKER SUCKS AND HE SHOULD DIE!!! Peter yelled loudly.

Just a second after Peter uttered those words Bruce's face started to turn green and he fell down on the floor and started transforming into the Hulk.

-Nice job baby spider, Nat said.

-Thanks....I guess, he said and webbed himself up to the roof.

-Peter stay up there for a while. The Hulk might be really angry when he first comes out! I yelled

-I would but who's gonna give him the serum then!? He yelled.

I looked over at Steve since he was the one who grabbed it at the lab. Steve immediately checked his pocket but the syringe with the serum was gone. I looked back up at Peter who held the syringe in his left hand.

-Can you guys talk about that later? Hulk's here! Nat yelled right before the Hulk roared.

-Keep him distracted! Peter yelled and swung to another wall.

I looked over at Natasha and pointed at the Hulk.

-Ladies first, I said.

-You owe me a gun, she said and slowly walked up to the Hulk.

While the Hulk was focused on her Peter took his chance to web himself to the Hulk and injected the serum. Hulk was not happy about that. He threw Peter of his back towards a wall. Luckily Peter stopped himself with his web. Nat had backed off and we all watched as nothing happened to the Hulk except he started running towards us.

-I don't understand. Me and Bruce double-checked every calculation. This should've worked! Peter said with big disappointment and guilt in his voice.

Okay Tony think fast. The Hulk's not too happy about the syringe and Peter is blaming himself.

-Steve, Nat take care of green! I said and flew over towards Peter

When I got there I opened up some of the data in a hologram from my suit.

-Okay you and Bruce double-checked it. How about you and I do the same. What could've gone wrong here? I asked a little stressed.

Peter looked at me for a second before he let go of his web and stood beside me in front of the hologram while Steve and Nat were fighting the Hulk.

-I-I don't know. Bruce used some of the Hulk's blood cells from one of your missions and we used it as a guiding example. But we put some relaxing chemicals in so the Hulk wouldn't become so angry after we inject the serum.

-Well....maybe that's the problem, I said.

-What do you mean? Peter asked.

-Well if you took Hulk's blood sample from a fight then he was probably really angry. And the angrier the Hulk gets....

-The stronger he becomes. But that means, Peter said and looked at me.

-The serum should work if it was 100% equal to the old cells, both me and Peter said at the same time.

-Which means....

-We need to make him angrier, Peter said as I shut down the hologram.

-Are you guys planning on helping out or what!!? Nat yelled annoyed.

Peter took a step and was about to web himself into battle. But I quickly grabbed him by the shoulder so he'd turn to me.

-Peter I need you to understand what we're about to do. We're about to make the Hulk battle angry. Which is angry enough to almost completely destroy my hulk buster armor, I said seriously.

-Believe it or not Tony I have survived being spiderman for a while now, he said and swung into action.

Peter

I know Tony's just worried. But if he thinks he can bench me from something me and Bruce have planned for longer than he's known about it then he's wrong. I swung around the Hulk and webbed his face so he'd be blind for about a second before he ripped it off. But that was enough time for me to web his legs together and then trip him.

-Thought the Hulk was gonna be a tough match!! I yelled as the Hulk was facing the floor.

Skip the rest of the fight cuz I'm lazy

The Hulk started snorting and backing away. Some green smoke left his mouth and he breathed out. Then he looked at his arms weirdly and touched his face.

-It worked! Bruce's voice yelled happily.

I smiled and sighed relieved. My lungs were on fire from the fight and I sat down since I was too tired.

-Let's just.....never do that again, Tony yelled trying to catch his breath.

-Agreed! Natasha yelled back.

-I'm just gonna lay down for a while if you don't mind, I breathed out and layed down and pulled my mask up over my face so I could breathe easier.

-Why, did something go wrong? Bruce asked.

-We'll tell you about it....later, I breathed.

-Peter are you okay? Steve asked and I heard how he walked towards me.

Soon enough I saw both him and Hu-...err....Bruce stand above me.

-Yeah....yeah just....give me a minute.....actually....give me an hour