28

Peter

I still had my spidey suit on. Since me and Bruce today was gonna do the last step of giving him control over the Hulk. We were gonna inject the serum in the Hulk. And since I was gonna deal with the Hulk I thought that maybe I'd need my suit. Soon the doors opened and Bruce walked inside. When he saw me he stopped and didn't say anything for a few seconds.

-Nuh-uh, he said.

-What? I asked.

-I'm not letting you go up against the Hulk in that onzie, he said.

-Bruce!! I whined and took off my mask.

I was gonna argue that it's not a onzie but we've already had that conversation.

-Peter you're a genius and kinda my nephew. I'm not gonna let you have a onzie to protect you against the Hulk.

-Oh C'mon I've fought tons of bad guys in this suit, I said and followed him to the table where we had been working on some stuff.

-Yes you have but not the Hulk. Peter the Hulk has knocked Thor unconscious. Thor! He's my best friend and the mightiest Avenger.

-I can take care of myself.

-Oh, I don't doubt that for a second. You could take me down with less than one hand.

-Exactly tha...-

-But not the Hulk. He is a wild animal at times and not to forget, not me. I don't want him to kill you Pete, Bruce said strictly.

I sighed as I knew there was no use nagging about it. Bruce wouldn't let me face the Hulk alone. A small part of me was mad but I do see his point. I was about to give up completely when I got an idea.

-What if I had backup? I asked.

-Like who? Bruce asked.

-Like the Bla....- I mean Natasha. You've told me she's good at handling the Hulk.

-Would you be okay with that? Bruce asked.

I couldn't help but smile a little. I haven't known Bruce for that long but he already knows me kinda well.

-Yeah....I guess. She's one of the two people who taught me sign and as long as she doesn't bring up baby stories during your transformation it should be fine, I said.

Bruce gave me a short look as if he wanted to make sure I was okay with it.

-Alright. Friday can you tell Nat to get down here? Bruce said and sat down to wait.

I took on my mask again since we were gonna get company. Sure Natasha knows sign but it's gonna be easier if I can talk. And spiderman gives me the strength to do so.

-She's in her way along with boss and captain handsome.

-Are you okay with them too or should I tell them to stay away? Bruce asked after he'd heard what Friday said.

-Uhhh....the more the merrier? I said a little bit unsure.

-Peter, Bruce said sternly as that technically wasn't an answer.

-I guess....I mean we could use the help if you're gonna Hulk out and they are pretty good defense. Plus Tony's a pretty good scientist so if anything goes wrong he could probably figure out why.

-Oh I could figure out anything, a voice said.

Me and Bruce both looked up towards the doors leading to the hallway outside. There stood Tony, Steve and Nat. They were dressed casually. Which was actually a first since Tony and Steve seemed to be a little dressed up every time I saw them.

-Hi guys, Bruce said.

-Friday told us you wanted Nat to come down and we figured you two probably needed help with something, Steve said.

-So what did you want? Natasha asked.

Bruce looked at me to see if I wanted to tell them I nodded slightly and crossed my arms in an attempt to gain more confidence.

-We've been working on a serum to give Bruce more control over the Hulk. And the serum is done. But for the serum to work we need to inject the serum in the Hulk. And Bruce won't let me face the Hulk alone so uh.....we need a little help....if you want? I asked.

The trio that had entered the lab looked at each other for a short second and then nodded.

-Sure. Just give those two a few minutes to get their gear, Tony said and pointed at Natasha and Steve.

Tony

This was great. If we helped Peter and Bruce finish this then Peter won't have to much to do in the lab so he'll hang out with the rest of us a little. And we get a chance to "have a conversation with him" as Bruce said. Not really sure what that means. But I'll figure it out.

-Don't you need a suit? Peter asked.

-I already have it on, I smirked and tapped on my chest.

My nanotech suit then came on with no trouble at all. Peter's little spider eyes in the mask turned completely white giving me the impression that he was surprised or shocked.

-Wow where did that come from? He asked.

-It's nanotech, you like it? I asked

-Yeah it looks awesome! He said.