19

Peter

I had thought about what Wade said and he was right. I didn't need to live with the superheroes, I could just start hanging out there. May seemed to like that idea. Now I just waiting for the bell to ring so I could get out of here and head over to the Avengers compound.

Riiiiinnnggg!!!!

Pretty much every student was in a rush to get out of here. I mean....it was Friday. But somehow I was faster than all of them. I started running through the hallways to get to my locker. As I was running I saw Wade. He smiled as he saw me. Sadly I didn't have time to stop.

-Good luck cutie! He yelled after me.

I sent him a smile and nodded before I continued running towards my locker. When I got there I quickly did my combination and threw my books inside before I continued outside. Pretty much a quarter of the school was there. So I hurried to an alley and changed into spider-man. I don't know why it's such a rush. I didn't tell Tony and Steve I'm coming over. So it's not like I can be late. Guess it's kinda just me who is a little excited. I have had no idea what happened to me until May and Ben took me in. And now I can maybe learn more. Maybe they even know who taught me sign. After I had gotten changed I jumped out of the alley and started swinging through town. Wow, I'm actually going to learn more about who I am and there's nothing stopping me.

BOOM

Of course. Well, spider-man duties goes before Peter Parker ones.

Tony

-Any word from Peter yet? Nat asked.

-Not yet, Steve answered as he read the paper beside me.

-Huh.....you did give him your number right? Nat asked.

-Yup, I answered and drank my coffee.

-Maybe he lost it....maybe I should....

-No, both me and Steve said and looked up at her for the first time since this conversation started.

-Why not?

-He needs space to think.

-Why are you so calm about this!? He's your son. Do you even want him back!? She yelled.

I felt my body tense up. Sure I know very well that all she wants to do is hug Peter and never let go again. I want the same thing. But Peter doesn't even remember living with us. We can't force on a family that he doesn't want.

-Of course we do! I yelled angrily which caused Nat to slightly flinch.

I put down my coffee and stood up from the sofa to face her properly.

-You don't think that all we wanna do is fly over there and fucking hug him. You don't think I want him back into our lives!!?.....more than anything. But Peter's not a baby anymore. He has boundaries. Boundaries we have to respect. And if he doesn't want us to be a part of his life then that's how it's gonna be. I'm happy to never see him again if I know he's alive and happy.

Nat stared at me for a while before she turned to Steve who was watching us.

-Steve? She said.

-I believe that family support each other. Family is built on trust, love and respect. Something that can't come from just one direction. Tony's right. It has to be Peter's choice to come back to us, he said.

-I hate how right you are, Nat sighed.

-Boss Spider-man is fighting Flint Marko AKA the Sandman in Midtown

Nat raised an eyebrow at me and I just smirked.

-Helping out a vigilante does not count. Friday tell the team to suit up, I said and the three of us left the room.

Peter

Not gonna lie. I was so screwed. Sandman was really powerful on mainland and I was almost out of webfluid.

-Hey Sandy! I have an offer! How about I give you ten bucks and you go back to prison!? Sound good!? I yelled as I swung around him.

-Forget it spidey! He yelled and I felt my spidey sense go crazy.

Before I could dodge his attack my whole body was stuck in sand. Sandman did his evil laugh as I started sinking into his hand. I tried to squirm to get out. But it was impossible. Is this it? I was about to think my last thoughts when I felt a hand grab my arm just before it also had sunken into sand.

-I got him! Pull!!! A female voice yelled aggressively.

I felt myself getting dragged out of all the sand. When I was out me and my unknown savior started falling towards the ground. Quickly I webbed the women dressed in black next to me. Then I swung us carefully towards the ground. It wasn't until then that I realized that it was the Black Widow

-Y-y-you're the Natasha R-Romanoff....B-Black Widow, I stuttered amazed.

-And you've grown. Nice color theme by the way.

-Um T-thanks.

It seemed like she was about to say something else but my spidey sense spiked and I did not hear a word she said. Reflexively I pushed the Black Widow away before I felt the familiar feeling of being hit and drowned in sand. You gotta be kidding me. However I barely even had a chance to acknowledge I was once again in sand. Because soon all the sand around me was torn apart by some red fog. It was Scarlet Witch who had done that. I didn't even get the chance to thank her before I was grabbed by someone from above. I looked up and saw the Iron man armor.

-You really like the sand huh? He asked.

-Oh yeah the sand between my teeth feels just like a vacation, I said before I could stop myself.

We landed and I took a quick step away from Iron Man.

-Does anyone got a plan on how to fight this thing? Captain America yelled not too far away from us.

-He just keep reforming every time we attack.

-Fire! Both me and Iron man said.

-When sand heats up to a certain temperature it turns to glass, I said.

-Clint do you think you could crash the jet in sandman and boost the rockets? Iron man asked.

A metallic sound came from behind me and I turned around to see war machine.

-Nice seeing you again. Get out of here before we turn this place into an oven, he said.

I nodded and started running as I aimed my webshooter towards a building. I jumped up and pressed the button on my hand palm. I had run out of web fluid. So I face palmed the ground and felt all the embarrassment of making a total fool of myself in front of the avengers. As I started getting up I was suddenly grabbed by something big. It was the Hulk. He held me in his arm as he jumped away.

-Hi there little guy, he said.

-H-hi, I answered.