twenty one

{ Tori's POV }

"Ladies first." Alex says with a cocky smile

"As you wish.." I say with a shrug

I fake a swing towards his face and he blocks it. I go back and forth faking my swings then after a few minutes I pretend to get tired.

Alex takes the bait and tries to take a few swings of his own. I dodge each of them in different ways, but everytime I dodge a hit..
I land a hit on him.

He's fast but doesn't have much muscle leaving him open to attacks as he swings. It's the way he fights, he tends to leave himself open.

"Are you done playing me?" Alex asks getting annoyed like I planned

"I'm toying with you for your own safety this time.." I reply seriously before knocking him down with one round house kick.

He lands on the floor with a grunt I squat down beside him and whisper "Never hide something as big as the mafia away from me again. You knew I was pulled from the club into this life and yet you weren't honest with me. I'm also not some circus monkey that does tricks for their amusement or yours. So tap out."

Alex looks in my eyes and nods in understanding then he taps the ground three times. I give him a slight nod of approval.

I stand up and give Alex my hand to help him up.

"That's all the two of you got? I was expecting more." Lorenzo says

Alex and I cross our arms at the same time and give him the 'um excuse me' look.

"It pains me to say but he's right." Marco says

Diego walks into the ring and whispers "Don't hold back." just so I can hear. I see Diego's smirk as he gestures for Lorenzo to get in the ring. He's a sneaky one. Diego then gestures for Marco to join Lorenzo and I.

I look at Marco and Lorenzo who are standing in front of me, then I look back at Diego, and he just gives me a slight nod as if to give me permission.

"She's going to hurt them, that's just if she doesn't accidentally kill them.." Alex says

Diego just nods. I don't know if it was to be in understanding or agreement but he nodded nonetheless.

"Are you serious?! Come on Luc, help us out.." Lorenzo almost begs and dramatically at that

Luca just raises an eyebrow at the nickname then smirks and says "I think it's a good idea.."

"Are there any rules?" I ask

"Don't kill them." Alex offers

I roll my eyes but give him a nod.

"No weapons. Strictly hand to hand combat."
Valente says

"Start whenever.." Luca says

<>

I don't wait for Lorenzo or Marco to make a move. I make the first move and it's to kick Lorenzo into Marco. It works. Just as I had first thought ; Lorenzo isn't very balanced. As Lorenzo stumbles into Marco, it throws Marco off just enough I can get behind him, and I kick his leg making him land on his knees. I then kick my leg over Marcos head in grand speed, landing on Lorenzo chest with so much force it knocks him to the ground flat.

I quickly move as Marco try's to swing then I elbow his shoulder and flip over him. He hits the ground so hard he becomes knocked out.

Lorenzo starts to look a little panicked but masks it quickly. He comes at me and lands a hit on my collar bone which knocks me a little to the left. However much to Lorenzo's dismay I recover quickly. I take a step forward and swing, I hit him right in the face, on his jaw to be exact, which makes him stagger to the right.

I don't wait for him to find his balance again before I kick him in his left side, making him collapse on the ground, landing on his right.

I put a foot on his neck and apply the slightest bit of pressure, which makes Lorenzo tap the group three times, as a tap out of defeat.

I walk out of the ring, and grab a bottle of water drinking at least half of it, then I walk over to everyone else.

I look at everyone and their facial expressions are all different..but it's noticeable that they are surprised. Yet again. I guess there isn't a surprise in that.

Alex sends me a wink. Diego just gives me a nod with a ghost of a smile on his face. Luca however, is looking at me like he's a tiger and I'm his prey, only I'm a tigress. So I don't think I'm the innocent swan he's looking for.

I look at all of them including the older men and say "I don't think I did any real damage but someone should really check on them, make sure they're okay, and maybe give them a pep talk so that their egos aren't bruised."

"Their poor egos won't be bruised, they will be scarred." Alex says

And I just roll my eyes with a slight smile then I walk out of the gym and head towards my room to take a much need shower after sweating a ton..