Three

Early the next Morn, Aerin was up a couple hours before her fiancé so much as stirred like he was soon to start waking up. She'd woken up a hair nauseous, not to mention so ravenous that she felt like she hadn't eaten a single bite in more than a week. Not only that, but she was excited about touring the house they could very well move into soon, and she also needed to start looking around for an OB/GYN.

        By the Time Bobby finally couldn't fight waking up, no thanksta his full bladder, the young woman'd managed to find a local OB/GYN and schedule an appointment with them. It wasn't till ten the next Morn, so they'd have plenty of Time for that house tour without being late to her appointment. That said, she'd almost been so impatient that she went to pounce on him as a wake-up call like a small child woulda. Only having no desire to be quite that wild and have it make her vomit on him'd stopped her, so she was practically bouncing by the Time he woke up.

        "Well, looks like someone's in a good mood this Morn," the bassist chuckled sleepily.

        "Damn right, I am," Aerin told him. "Can't help that I'm excited about this house we're gonna go see today."

        "What about a doctor's appointment?" he asked, cocking a brow as he slid his glasses on so he could see her clearly.

        "Already taken care of," the young woman laughed. "It ain't till tomorrow Morn at ten."

        "Then I see no reason not to go see this house, as long as you're feeling up to it," Bobby told her. "Once I get coffee, that is."

        "Still haven't been able to give it up, huh?" she asked with a grin.

        "Hey, at least I don't drink a whole pot over the course of the Day anymore!" the bassist shot back with a laugh. "I've gotten to where I can usually function on one, maybe two cups first thing in the Morn."

        "And that's dependent on how well ya sleep, right?" Aerin asked.

        "That, or whether I've just flown up here or back home," he answered, nodding as he moved to the Keurig on the counter.

        "Hey, in that case, I can't really bitch," the young woman said. "I just don't want your guts falling outta your ass again."

        "Believe me, you're not the only one," Bobby told her. "Definitely not one of the most fun Times in my Life, that's for sure."

        Laughing again, she moved to start on a small breakfast for them since neither were generally very hungry first thing after waking up. He shot her a small, but approving smile as he made his coffee, knowing she needed to eat more, now that they knew she was pregnant. She wasn't eating for just herself, after all–she was eating for herself plus one, so she needed more fuel than in the Past.

        After they'd killed off that small breakfast and gotten dressed, they headed out to Aerin's truck so they could head to the house they were wanting to see. The bassist'd called the Realtor while they were eating, and the woman'd agreed to meet them there in an hour or so. Still so excited she was practically bouncing, she handed her keysta him, knowing he'd rather drive when she was like this. But that was fine by her, as long as they got there in one piece, rather than winding up in a wreck that killed them and their unborn baby.

        Parking in front of the house they were viewing made her eyes widen more than the pictures she'd seen online did. It was even more gorgeous in person, and if that could be said about the exterior, she hoped the interior wasn't done Justice by the pictures, either. She hoped it was even better than those pictures'd shown it as she grabbed Bobby's hand, lacing their fingers together as they walked up to the front door, where a smartly-dressed woman was waiting for them.