"It's a Reasonably Bearable Existence..." Part XV...

Summary: The Powers That Be have had it with Sheldon...And have decided he needs a little Xmas...

Disclaimer: It's all Chuck's...But nothing for Joss Whedon on this one.

(Just a note...To learn more about Amy's rather bipolar, beautiful, and somewhat tragic sister and her Sheldon Cooper obsession, you'll want to read "Gran Mag")

Part XV...Conclusion...

("This isn't right...I've said I'm sorry...I've said I see I did wrong...Why isn't this over?...Why won't you take me to stop Amy from leaving?...What kind of guardian angel are you, anyhow...?" Sheldon stared...

"Amy's, not yours, Master Professor...I tole you that when we started...And if I decide the best help for poor Mistress Dr. Fowler is for her to be rid of you...You should know the Powers That Be are not all that concerned about maintaining your existence in the world..." Penelope, sternly...

"What did I do?...Ok, I didn't exactly support her in her hour of need but I was upset about Meemaw...You saw that..."

"Sheldon...From what I can see, your whole life has been a series of shoving away the people who want to love you...I don't think in all my lifetimes...And Claire and I have had several...I've ever seen anyone so afraid of living...Aren't you just afraid now that you'll be alone?...And being so, why should I trust Mistress Amy to such a person?...She has a right to a life besides holding your hand and telling you it's ok, forever, Sheldon..."

"It's not true...I've tried to love people...I care...Heck, it's been my unseen hand protecting my friends now since the day I met Leonard and kept him from blowing himself up with that rocket fuel..."

"Well, I submit it to you, sir...Not half an hour ago, in relative time, I tole you your little game with Mistress Alix would result in Leonard and Penny's break-up, her eventual suicide, Leonard's leading a life of misery married to a woman he secretly blames for killing his beloved...What was your response?..." stare...

Uh...

"You gave me a lot to process I should point out...A daughter, Amy on the brink of tragedy, seeing my old friends...I didn't know there'd be a test!..."

"Welcome to life, sir...One continuous test...Which you seem to be failing, badly...Despite the efforts of so many who love you to assist you...Even cheat to save you...")

A sudden re-emergence on a dark, dimly lit expanse...Which quickly took form...

A rather familiar form...

("I don't understand...This looks like...Is this the future?..." Sheldon stared...

"One might say that..." Penelope shrugged... "In a strictly metaphorical way...But think more of it as my way of illustrating my point..."

"So we have 'Death Stars' in the future?..." Sheldon beamed...Glancing round at the familiar power nodes, long corridors...Galatic Storm Troopers and droids strolling by...

"With people like you forming a part, I've no doubt Humanity will do such horror as creating such technological terrors..." Penelope sighed...

"Oh..." he stared... "Amy?!...My, she looks nice in Jedi...")

"I dreamed a dream in days gone by..." Amy, in Jedi robes, sang, holding light saber before her as dark-helmeted, dark robed, Sheldon approached...

"That you were Love and Life was worth living...Our Spring would last a thousand years..."

"But you now see that Winter's come..." Sheldon, joining in darkly...Darth Vader tones...