Prologue

Hi my name is Emily and I'm a werewolf an Alpha to be exact. Me and my best friend Miley who is a vampire had been on the run since we were 16 because another pack raided ours because they did not like the idea of having vampires in my pack.
They slaughtered everyone in the middle of the night! So right now we have settled down in a 2 bedroom and 1 bath appartment in Oklahoma City.
I am 18 now and Miley is 263 years old but looks 19 because that's when she got bitten.
~~~~

What's up, my name is Sabrina and I'm a Mafia leader but the good kind, yes I know when you think of the word Mafia you think of a vicious and cruel gang that shows no mercy well you would be correct which is what we do but only for the right reasons at least sometimes.
Currently my gang resides in Oklahoma City. Fun fact I chose to live in Oklahoma because Oklahoma is one of the top states for crime, I bet you didn't know that huh?

I am an only child my mom died due to a heart attack at work and my dad took it hard and killed himself when I was 15. I ended up going into foster and was adopted by this amazing family that treated me well until I turned 16 they told me all about the Mafia group they run and they started training me and pushed me really hard but I learned how to live with it. My adoptive parents have now died when I was 18 due to a plan that went wrong and now the Mafia gang was passed to me and all their riches. At that time I lived in California but I thought we needed a change of scenery. I took my gang to Oklahoma City and they faked their deaths like killing themselves,got shot and killed, or a bad car wreck.
Which I'm thankful for their loyalty although I feel like they did it for the money.