Chapter 14

Sabrina POV

I start to slowly wake up feeling like I've had the best nights sleep of rest.
I roll over onto my side and groan due to this pain in my arm. I just roll onto my back so I dont feel the pain but I started to feel that I'm a bit slightly underdressed. As I'm slowly opening my eyes and my heart rate starts picking up because I'm not in my own room or clothes.

I start to sit up and lean my back against the headboard and then
I look to my left and theres this girl sleeping next to me but I can't see her face. I gently start to move her hair out of her face and ultimately relaxing because I'm realizing it's just Emiley again. We've got to stop meeting like this I thought to myself while chuckling.

I don't remove my eyes from her face I'm just taking in all of her being. Shes got light freckles across the bridge of her nose, shes got nice dark and long eyelashes, her eyebrows look perfectly shaped and dark.

Why do we keep meeting like this I speak out lowly. Then she starts stirring in her sleep maybe I shouldn't have spoken at all.

"Morning" I hear a raspy voice say.
I dont say anything and just stare at her taking all of her in a bit longer.

~~~
Emiley POV

'Tank Tank wake up what do I do?!'

'Firstly you can open your eyes but I'm scared she still thinks I'm asleep'

'More like talking in your sleep you told her morning'

'Oh shut up what do I do'

I see Tank get that smug look onto his face and I know right then and there I shouldn't have asked.

'Let me have control' Tank says.

'God no you can forget that player'

Tank then changes his expression by tucking in his tail, dropping his ears, tilting his head to the side then wimpering.

'Nope it's not working this time'

His wimpers start getting alittle louder.
Uuurrggg fine I tell him frustrated.

Tank jumps up and takes control of everything before I could protest again.

I start to just sit and watch what Tank has up his sleeve but he has done nothing he hasn't made a single twitch.

'Ha chicken you can't even open your eyes' I tell Tank

'Thats because I dont want to freak her out, wolf eyes and human eyes are completely different.'

I just groan in the back of his mind because he made a good point.

'So what's your plan now Tank you dont have that nasty smug look now'

Tank reaches out and wraps his arm around Sabrina snuggling into her and inhaling her scent.

'Okay okay smooth moves can I have control now'

Tank ignores my question and just starts purring in my head.

'Tank this is unfair shes mine to so share'

He just keeps ignoring me

But then I just here this sweet beautiful angelic voice speak up.

"Umm Emiley I think something is poking my thigh you might want to go do something about that".

Thats when I lost it 'Tank please stop run to the bathroom give me control anything this is embarrassing'

'Nah its nature poor Emiley NATURE'.

'Tank oh my god please give me control now'.

'You know what fine'

I start mind linking Miley 'I need you to get in here Tank took control and when you come in here dont laugh, matter of fact keep your eyes closed'.