Chapter 6

"Emiley time to get up for school".

I jump straight out of bed with a spring in my step.
I hurry up and put on my outfit for the day which is booty shorts with a black tight t-shirt and a plaid button up shirt around my waist. I then run into my bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair.

"I swear Em I dont get how you can be done in 2 secounds"!

"I swear Miley I dont get how you can be done in 2 hours"!

"Hey dont push it now go get into the car".

~~~~

We show up at school and all attention is on us.
I tap on a kid's shoulder to show us where the front office was for the schedules.

"You just walk straight down this hall and take a left and you should see it".

Me and Miley start going down the hall to the office.

"I'm starting to feel really uncomfortable" Miley says.

"Why"

"Theres like a thousand pairs of eyes on us".

"I thought you like the attention" I remark.

Miley then pinches me but we both stop in our tracks when we see 3 familiar faces staring daggers at us.

I start to notice Miley balling up her fists and I sense her heart rate picking up.

~~~~

-SABRINA-

"Aren't those 2 the ones that knocked you out" Danny asks.

"Yes,yes they are".

"They both look like freaks I mean look at that idiot she's starting to get mad like she's gonna kill someone" Scarlet responds.

~~~~

-EMILEY-

"Miley not here especially on our first day please. Let's just get to the office breathe for me".

"I'm trying not to but their talking shit I hear it"!

"Try to block it out" I say.

Miley just groans and we start walking but I can still feel the 3 staring into the back of our heads.

"Good morning girls what can I help you with"? The old lady asks.

"Me and my friend here needs our schedules".

"Oh I know exactly who you 2 are we rarely get new students it's nice seeing new faces" the old lady says.

"Well thank you".

"Your welcome girls have a good day".

We both start heading towards our classes for the day with multiple eyes attached to us.