Chapter 11

SABRINA POV

I walk back into the house empty less of groceries from the store.

"Scarlet, Danny get to the living room!"

Yes scarlet and Danny say in union.

"Both of you go find everything you know about Emiley and her girlfriend Miley."

"Why" Scarlet questions.

"Because I said so, I dont trust them and I dont believe those two are in a real relationship I've got to know now go do your research like i said."

"Dont have to tell me twice" Danny says.

Boss we have a problem Mason says.

"What now?!"

"We just lost Michael trying to find the thise 3 people that have been abducting kids and killing them but we did find their hide out."

Do I seriously have to deal with everything myself I reply sighing.

I dont say another word I just go and put on my bullet proof vest and grab my dual pistols.

"Go get in the car and show me."

~~~

EMILEY POV

I walk threw my appartment door closing it and leaning against the door with a huge smile.

"Well someone looks happy." Miley says glaring at me with her arms crossed.

"I am very happy but I'm gonna go for a run Tank is clawing out".

I hand over the bags watch her struggle she doesn't have anywhere near the strength i have.

I start walking out towards the tree line and into the woods. The woods can be a scary place because its unknown you dont know what could pop out of the trees or leaves.

I strip my clothes off balling them up and putting them under a fallen log.

I then turn around and shift in my beautiful white wolf with black paws and ears and piercing grey eyes.

I start running and dodging each high and low branch and logs on the ground.

~~~

SABRINA POV

I step out the SUV with Mason walking toward the door annoyed.

"Mason this is how you do it."

I've known Mason for about 3 months he's had a troubled life from being in and out of foster care to getting into fights landing people into hospitals and robbing places.
He's a runner to so the cops would always lose track he's also very smart and strategic when he wants to be. The only thing that was very bad was his anger problems but I helped him control them so now he's actually very calm given any situation whether its him getting shot and hes just taking it like a walk in the park.
We met when me and my crew were going to collect our money from these alcoholic no goods when he was trying to rob the place at the same time. My whole crew had him at gun point while the no good alcoholics where past out drunk probably dead to be honest.

We walk into the house and start calling out their names right when we did so the backdoor got opened and close.

Mason runs to the back door and see them running towards the woods.

"Their headed towards the woods" Mason yells.

"Well what are you waiting for let's chase them we aren't letting them get away again."

We start chasing them into the woods and when we are deep enough me and him start looking around.

"I hate to say it but I think we lost them" I tell Mason.

Out of nowhere I hear Mason yell get down me being stupid and not prosessing what he said just standing their until i get shot in my arm with blood gushing out.