Chapter 7

-MILEY-

"Ok well we have different classes up until after lunch so I'll see you in the cafeteria ok"?

"Yeah sure whatever" Emiley responds.

As we turn the corner my eyes go straight toward Sabrina and some snobby looking rich kid pressed against the lockers. I look over to Emiley and her jaw is clenched so hard I'm surprised it's not broken.

"Em relax"

I start hearing low growling which is definitely not a good sign.

"So help me God if they dont stop touching eachother" Emiley says.

I start to rub Emileys arm and try giving her a hug to comfort her but nothing is working.

"Let's just leave Em"

And as if it could get any worse we witness the rich girl kissing Sabrina.
I look over to Emiley to get her attention so we can leave but she was no longer there.

-EMILEY-

I start walking towards the girl and Sabrina because apparently they are right in front of my new locker.

I clear my throat when I make it to my locker.

"Um can we help you" the girl asks while scuffing and popping her gum.

"Yes you bitch your in front of my locker".

"Ooookkkaaaayyyy" Miley says stepping in.

"And who are you"? The girl asks.

"The name is Miley and I'm Emileys girlfriend".

I start choking on my own spit wondering why she'd say that.
I look over at the two girls and I see Sabrina's face go beat red.
'Is she jealous' I thought.

-MILEY-

When I made it towards them I could automatically hear Sabrina's thoughts and they where all towards Emiley... dirty thoughts... I'm able to hear other thoughts but not everyone's because I'm still working on that. Sometimes it'll just happen randomly and I can't control it just yet and sometimes I hate it because there are some things I would like to keep out of my head.

I then had a genius idea.

"The name is Miley and I'm Emileys girlfriend".

I then see Sabrian turn a different shade.
'Yep that definitely got under her skin.

I smirk and grab ahold of Emileys hand and tell them "well we can come back later clearly you two need it more than us" and I swung us around and walked back around the corner.