Chapter 9

Sabrina looks at me up and down from head to toe and even takes a double once over like she's studying me.

I fake a cough to get her to look at me which she does but with a smirk.

'May I remind you it's super quiet and super awkward in this cafeteria' Tank says.

I roll my eyes at his childish reminder.

"Dont roll your eyes at me girl do you know who I am?!" Sabrina remarks.

And at that moment i really dead hear a pen drop, Mileys pen...

"Says the girl that helped make sure you were ok maybe I should've left you out in that woods."

Right after I said that Tank started getting mad at me and trying to scratch up to the surface.
'You shall never speak to our mate like that, not while I'm in your stupid head, we love her."

Miley looks over at me and sees that I'm hesitating and trying to hold back.

Scarlet and Danny are looking at me like im crazy and Sabrina is not even flinching we are just having a staring contest likes she's trying to read me.

Miley grabs ahold of my arm to take me out the double doors.

"Hey we're not done here missy you rolled your eyes without an apology" Danny says while grabbing mine and Mileys arms to hold us back.

Miley immediately drops my arm grabs ahold of Danny's while twisting it behind his back and slamming his chest onto the lunch table.

The whole cafeteria is in a fit of gasps and whispering.

"Dont ever touch us again or you'll regret it" I say flashing my eyes a grayish color while Miley twists his hand more causing a cracking sound.

Sabrina and Scarlet made a disgusted like face when they heard it.

Miley let's him go letting him fall to the ground while we make our way out but not before sending a wink to Sabrina.

What an exit that was.
'Where were the teachers in all this' Tank questions.
Probably not paying attention god only knows I respond.