chapter 2

-SABRINA-

I start stirring in my sleep slowly waking up. As I'm look around I noticed unopened boxes around the room. It takes a minute to realize I'm not in a familiar place and I jolt up and immediately regretting it causing a bad headache to happen.

"Morning sleepy head"

I swing my head go my left to were the voice is coming from and regretting that as well.
"W-who are you"?.

"My name is Emiley and what's your name"?

"I'm Sabrina".

"Well Sabrina here is some ibuprofen because trust me you look like you need it for your head heres some water too".

"Umm thanks, how long have I been here"?

"A few hours, oh I took your ear piece out and smashed it after I said you were fine I didn't take to kind to all the cussing and name calling your friends were giving me" Emiley says shrugging.

I'm sitting here just staring at her sitting in the chair bewildered.
She looks like she's used to stuff like this or experienced in it I can't explain it.

"Can you please let me go"?
"Not just yet, what do you remember In the woods"?
"Umm nothing just that I was out with my gang I mean my friends and now I'm here".
"Hmm well I'm sure your "friends" are worried you may go now".

~~~~

-EMILEY-

'No Emiley please dont let her go at least let me mark her first'.
'NO TANK we barely know her'.

I see her starting to stand up but starts to stumble so I quickly walk to her and lay her back on the bed.

"I change my mind your not leaving just yet your not stable enough".
"I'll be fine" she says.
"I dont care dont make me lay on top of you".

I hear Tank howling in my head and I also noticed the Sabrina girl blushing really hard and her neck and ears going with it.

She's so cute I mumbled.

"Sorry what was that"?
"I didn't say anything".
"Ok"

Although I can tell she didn't buy the lie due to how her heart beat is she didn't question it so that was good.

"Well get some more rest I'll be right here".

'Get in bed and sleep next to her now'.
'No she may not like that'.

I can feel Tank trying to force his self out to make me do what he says.

"Um are you ok you look constipated or something or like fighting someone off".
"No it's all good here".

I start to give into Tank and get into the bed next to Sabrina that incredible scent hitting my nose full force.

'Tank always wins'.
'Shut up before I roll in mud and i know you hate mud'.

Tank just groans and says fine.
As I'm slowly drifting off to sleep making sure Sabrina fell asleep first i feel her stir and roll over toward me putting her arm around my stomach and her head on my shoulder.
I immediately hear Tank howling and purring at the same time while I feel all these tingles around my body due to my mate. I slowly lean forward and peck her forehead causing her to tighten her grip on me and snuggle deeper.

Best day ever I whispered.