Chapter 27

Miley POV

I walk to her room door and try to open it only to find that it's locked.
"Emiley open up let's talk"

"Em you there?"

"Im starting to lose my patience answer me before I bust down the door."

I still receive no response.

I back up and stick my shoulder out towards the door and run into it as hard as I can causing the door to swing open.

Theres no sign of Emiley.

I start scoping around until I notice her window was left cracked open.

"Here we go" I take a deep breathe and blow out.

I grab my house keys walk out the apartment and in search of Emiley.

I start walking towards the woods near the apartments knowing it's where she finds peace.

As I'm walking deeper into the woods the darker and spookier it got.

I hear a twig snap behind me causing me to stand guard and turn quickly.

All I see is Emileys glowing eyes and shiney coat.

"Emiley its time to come home"

All Emiley does is give a soft and low growl.

Next thing I hear are gun shots off in the distance making mine and Emileys heads snap toward that direction.

I can sense Emiley is feeling a bit adventurous when I look back towards her.

"Em I know what your thinking so dont do it, it's too dangerous"

But of course she doesn't listen to me she just bolts off towards the danger with me in tow.

~~~~~

Sorry I havent been updating lately and this chapter being so short I've just been super busy lately with a new job and settling in a new state and doing things everyday.