» 10 «

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER TEN
ᴍɪssᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ? •

═══════════════╗CHAPTER TEN• ᴍɪssᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ? •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Jimin comes up from behind you, wrapping his arms around you and kissing your cheek. You chuckle softly, leaning your head back against his shoulder.

"We should really practice." You comment.

"That sounds like it should be my line."

He kisses your cheek again and you close your eyes in pure bliss. His lips trail kisses from behind your earlobe to your neck, but he stops when he sees a vein.

Jimin swallows harshly, eyes turning bloodshot as veins crawl under them. He lets go of you and turns around, shaking his head.

"Jimin?" You ask, grabbing his upper arm and turning him around. "Is everything alright?"

"No."

Jimin grabs the back of your head, bringing you closer to him and sinking his fangs into your skin. You scream in pain, hitting his shoulders to try to release yourself from him.

The voice in his mind keeps telling him to stop before he kills you, but he pushes it away and Jimin doesn't let go of your body until he no longer hears a heartbeat.

When he doesn't, he pulls away, face now normal. Your blood runs down his mouth as his face fills with terror.

"No," He mutters, shaking his head in denial. "No, no, no."

Jimin kneels down on the floor, your lifeless body cradled in his arms.

"I'm so sorry," He sobs into the crook of your neck. "I'm so sorry."

Jimin gasps for breath as soon as he opens his eyes, waking up in cold sweat. He sits up, looking around and realizing it was all a dream. His chest heaves up and down as his hand comes up to rub his sweaty forehead.

• • • •

"Bitch and you were all like 'we're just going to hang out and practice and nothing is going to happen.' Now look at you!" Nabi punches your shoulder softly. "All dating him and shit."

"Not dating," You correct her. "Just taking things slow."

You hear Sandara scoff and you and Nabi turn to look at her.

"What?" Nabi questions. "You're not happy for our girl?"

"Of course not," Sandara replies. "Byungho really loves you, Y/N. He was so good for you."

You chuckle out a scoff, "No he wasn't. He was always checking where I was, always pressuring me into having sex with him, and just other things that don't make him 'good' for me."