Chapter 10: decepticons

The next morning, I got a call from my mother. "Hi mom," I greeted while doing my thing in my room. "I saw you last day at the festival," she began. I froze "Uhm... yeah..." I sheepishly said.

"So that's the Autobot who gave you the necklace?" She asked with annoyance in her voice. "Uhm... yeah! That's Dino," I sulked. "He's an Autobot!" She exclaimed angrily. "I know... but he's alright! We're friends!" I said to defend him.

She sighed "look, sweetheart! I know you want a partner! But it will never work out between an alien and you! You can't have babies with him!" She scoffed. "I just turned eighteen! I'm not even thinking about babies! And his holoform is anatomically correct so there won't grow a metallic baby in my womb!" I sulked.

"You mean he's able to have sex and have babies with you what doesn't look like a trashcan!" She sneered. "Mom! Did you even hear what I just said!" I snapped angrily. It pissed me off she called Dino a trashcan.

"Yes, I did! You shouldn't waste your time with him!" She snapped. "Oh really?! I thought you said you would always support me! No matter what!" I sneered. "Yes! But I didn't mean having a relationship with an alien!" She snapped back.

"We are friends!" I shouted furiously before I shut the line and grabbed my gun, placing it in my holster. I opened the door and stormed off. I was furious and felt the tears sting in my eyes. In my fury, I didn't even saw Mirage.

I stormed over to the training room and slammed the door closed. I sat down on a bench and buried my face in my hands, softly sobbing. Why didn't she just allow me to be with Dino? Not even friends...

"Hey, sweetspark! What's wrong?!" Dino asked concerned as he catches up with me and pressed me against his body. I nuzzled in his chest and sucked in a breath. He laid his head on top of mine and softly rubbed my back.

"Don't cry..." he murmured as I sobbed in his chest. He kissed my head and softly rubbed my back. I noticed I calmed down and looked away up "I'm sorry... I totally wetted your shirt," I said. He smiled and brushed my tears away "why are you so upset? Not the soldiers again right?" He asked concerned yet a little bit angry.

I shook my head "no... it's my mom, she still thinks I'm a toddler," I sulked and looked down. Mirage lifted my head with his index finger. "It's a sorrow to hear even your carrier treats you like that... but I have my fullest trust in you! You're an amazing femme and I believe in you!" He stated.

His words warmed me up inside, making me smile. "Really?!" I whispered. He nodded "you're an intelligent femme and I know you will make the right decisions, you don't need her to rule over you... don't listen to the things she says about me or you!" He stated.

I blinked in surprise "h-how did you know?" I whispered. He started to smirk but said nothing "you spied on me!" I snorted. "I know everything on the base... and last day... I saw her on my scanners, the main reason why I led you through the streets! I could sense her hospitality and it was easy to see the link when you mentioned your carrier!" He said.

"Look... it doesn't matter what she thinks! It's your life and you can make your own decisions!" He stated. I smiled widely and hugged him. "Thanks, Mirage!" I whispered. He softly patted my back. "Now stop with the crying and make something of yourself!" He said with a smirk before kissing my head.

"Thanks, Dino!"

He smiled and gave a nod "of course sweetspark!" He purred before he left.

That afternoon, we got an alarm, and I was told to head towards the main hanger. Dino sprinted over to me and gave me a concerned look. "What's going on!" I asked. "Decepticons! Come on!" He said, grabbing my hand and took me with him.

He grabbed some things, he knelt down and attached another holster around my thigh, before he grabbed a bulletproof vest. "This is an invention from my partner, put this in your ear and we are free to communicate!" He told me.

I gave a nod and took it from him "thank you!" I said smiling but he looked pretty concerned and serious. "Be careful out there! And comm me if something is wrong! That's an order! I don't wanna hear any excuses from you when you end up in the medbay! Cause I will get angry!" He told me sternly.

I nodded in understanding "and I will give work as punishment! I offer you my help so take it!" He snapped before he left me standing here with a terrible feeling.

I hopped in the military vehicle and saw Dino talking to Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, and Bumblebee. I brushed him off and watched the building fade away as they drove off.

I was kind of nervous, my shoulder was still hurting. We drove quickly over the highway and my team members looked at me. "Not so brave no huh! Without your little guard dog!" Angrily I looked at them "Dino isn't my guard dog! And I am sure you're not brave enough to say that in his face!" I sneered.

Dave huffed and looked mockingly at me. "You aimed a gun at my head! It's your fault I got shot!" I sneered. "and I will do it again if it saves my ass!" he growled, glaring at me. A shiver ran down my spine and I decided to ignore it.

As we arrived in the city, we had to split up, I hold my gun tightly in my hand as I moved around the buildings. It was quiet, too quiet. My heart started to beat faster as I heard a roar in the background, it was Sunstreaker's battle cry. I was right, shortly after his battle cry, the sound of people shooting filled my ears.

I moved towards the sound and took my position, ready to defend the others. I stopped as I heard a sound behind me, as I turned around, I saw ravage. He jumped towards me and knocked me onto the ground.

I hissed as he pressed my shoulders onto the ground with his sharp claws. "Piss off!" I sneered. I tried to punch him, or do something, but he was holding me to tight. He was almost crushing me, he was so damn heavy.

I wondered if this was a moment I had to ask mirage for help, but I wasn't planning on giving up that easy. I grabbed my knife from my holster and stabbed in his neck. He roared in anger, and I made a ran for it towards a building. I slammed the door closed, but ravage, being the fragger, jumped through the window with a low growl.

I backed off until I hit the wall behind me. As ravage jumped towards me, I ducked away and run outside through the window, but accidentally cut myself at some glass, tearing the flesh open in my legs. I didn't really care at this point and grabbed my other gun, firing at the ticked off Decepticon. It didn't seem to affect him, so I made a run for it again.

Something large landed behind me, and as I turned around, I saw Starscream with a big smirk on his face, looking at me. "Come here little insect!" he sneered. I jumped away and started to run again. I ran towards the battlefield still with Starscream following me. He finally was able to grab me and hold me tightly in his servo.

"Let me go!" I screeched, fighting to get free. "So you're Mirage's pet!" he scoffed. I glared at him "I am not his pet!" I sneered. "So much temperament!" he teased. I didn't know what happened, but something startled, Starscream, causing him to collapse and let go of me. I groaned and rolled on my stomach, seeing another Decepticon hovering over Starscream, I didn't know why he did it, but I made a run for it.

As fast as my legs could go, I ran through the traces of destruction towards the battlefield and promised myself to be more alert. I caught up with my team members, and dave gave me a punch, causing me to blackout...