chapter 14: heatwave

It's a fragging hot day, all the bots are easily triggered, especially Ironhide, but also Mirage was very moody and scowling all the time. I perked my head up as I saw him walking in, growling while his cooling vents were working hard. I bit my lip, maybe I could help him a little with cooling down. "Mirage?!" I asked the mech turned his helm towards me in the hallway "I know you're busy... but I can help you relieve your warmth if you're done with your shift!" I quickly said as he wanted to give me a speech.

He closed his mouth and stared at me for a moment "How?!" He finally asked. "I can wash you..." I offered. He seemed to think and finally nodded his helm "Give me twenty minutes and meet me here!" he ordered. I gave a nod and continued walking "Sia?!" he asked. I hummed and turned around "Thank you," he said. I nodded "yeah... no problem!" I said.

I stalked over to my room, putting on some shorts and a sexy bikini top, it was red. I grabbed a shirt and pulled it over my head before I headed back towards the main hanger after twenty minutes. Dino was waiting impatiently, he tapped with his ped on the ground while his door wings were trembling.

"Why are you so late!" he snapped. "I have one minute left!" I replied before I jumped in his servo. He rolled his optics and transformed around me. I ended up in his passenger seat and he activated his holoform, which was sweaty and to be honest, he smelled terrible, but I said nothing, he obviously was too warm, I could even hear him pant.

He rolled his windows down and enjoyed the wind through his sweaty hair. "I know I smell terrible!" he grunted. "I said nothing... and besides that... I don't mind! You're hot anyway!" I mumbled the last part under my breath. Dino glanced at me with a huge smirk on his face "Say it again! What am I?!" he arrogantly asked. "I said you're hot anyway..." I said.

"Thank you... so are you!" he replied boldly. I rolled my eyes "thanks..." I mumbled with a blush. "You're blushing!" he snorted amused. "no... you're hot!" I sulked. "You already said that!" he purred. "No... I mean you're hot as in... warm!" I huffed. He hummed "Just admit it! I am sexy as hell!" he said with a huge smirk. I huffed and glanced "That arrogance!" I snorted.

He smirked proudly and parked before he cut his engine. I hopped out "I would love it if you wash me with the hand!" he said. I hummed "I already thought that!" I replied. Dino removed his shirt and threw it in his alt-mode. I stared at his perfect-looking chest, It was... perfect and soooo sexy! His eight-pack was making me all hot, not to mention his biceps, and muscular back, I was sure he was everywhere so muscular.

"Like what you see?!" Dino purred as he tightened his muscles, making me all hot. "It's nice!" I replied slyly before I met his eyes. He leaned against his alt-mode with a sexy smirk. I hummed and removed my shirt too. Dino's eyes widened as he stared at me, his eyes lowered and a blush formed on his cheeks, especially when I removed my ponytail. "Frag... that's hot," he growled. I smirked "A push-up bikini... red," he replied. I smirked, "Like what you see?!" I asked he stared at my breasts. "Do you wear a bikini bottom?" he asked.

I smirked, "You're getting cheeky, Mirage!". He hummed and approached me "Says the one who's... wearing a push-up bikini, and daring to show me... you're boss!" he said. He did have a point and it made me blush, making him smirk. "But nevertheless... you were going to wash me right?!" he asked, before leaning against his alt-mode, smirking the entire time.

"If you want me to wash your alt-mode... you need to step aside!" I said. "Talking like that to your superior huh?!" he scoffed. "You really like using that huh!" I scoffed. He smirked "in my team... I have the lowest rank... so yeah... I love to use it!" he scoffed. "Seriously?! But spies are important!" I said. He shrugged his shoulders "well... skids and mudflap are below me...  the terror twins, bee and I have the same rank, but the others are above me!" he sighed.

I hummed and grabbed the water hose turning it on and sprayed it over his hood. Dino sighed in relief and closed his eyes, smiling. I bit my lip before I pointed the hose on him. He yelped and jumped away, making me laugh. Startled he looked at me "You were warm!" Innocently said. He huffed "You can expect something back, human!" he scoffed. "I would love to see you try, Dino!" I snorted amused.

"just wait!" he snorted. I continued to wash him, Dino kept looking at me, with love and affection. "You're staring, Mirage!" I scoffed. He shrugged his shoulders "Can't I look at what you're doing?!" he snorted while crossing his arms. "You were staring at my breasts! What has that to do with washing your alt-mode?!" I asked. Dino started to blush, which was adorable. "You're blushing!" I teased.

He rolled his eyes "Just wash me..." he said, pointing at his car. I chuckled and continued to wash him until he suddenly grabbed me, throwing me over his shoulder. I yelped in surprise and dropped the hose in process. "Dino! What's the idea!?" I squeaked making him laugh while I was blushing.

He started walking, I couldn't see where he was heading too. "Dino! Stop! Where are you going!" I squeaked. I felt really embarrassed in this position and I begged him mentally to let go of me, and he did I pretty soon after I thought that. I ended up in the water with a loud splash.

I gasped for air and brushed my hair out of my face. "You just dropped me!" I whined. Dino laughed, which he didn't do often, so I presumed he liked my reaction. "Are we funny again!" I grumbled. "Yes! Damn, I love seeing you like this! You're so fragging hot!" He growled. I blushed a deep shade of red.

"Alright, show-off! You can help me out now!" I said as I reached out for him. The mech tilted his head and slightly narrowed his eyes "so you can pull me in!?" He snorted, crossing his arms. I innocently smiled at him "Please Mirage!?" I said, giving him puppy eyes. He sighed dreamily and knelt down, grabbing my hand. I did do an attempt to pull him in, but he simply let go of me, making me fall back in the water.

He grinned and looked amused at me"okay... you win!" I sighed in defeat. Satisfied he grabbed my hand, and once again I pulled, this time he lost balance and ended up in the water. Startled he looked at me "Gotcha!" I teased. He gave me a stern look. "At least, you're not hot anymore!" I grinned. "I'm always hot!" He purred in my ear making me shiver.

I giggled and tried to climb out, but Dino grasper my hips and pulled me back towards him, I ended up against his back. "Going somewhere!" He huffed. "Dino!" I whined as he tightened his grip. "Nah uh! Not so fast!" He growled. I sighed and laid my head on his bare shoulder to look at him.

He looked lovingly at me... never before saw I so much love and affection. He kissed my forehead and hugged me. "Alright! Enough for today!" He sighed as he let go of me. I splashed some water towards him, challenging him. He turned his head towards me, while I gave him an innocent smile. "Don't start that with me, Cassiopeia!" He warned. "Scared I will win?!" I challenged. He narrowed his eyes a little while approaching me.

"Well... you're right!" I slyly said. He huffed and poked me, making me leap in the air with a shriek. He laughed and kissed my cheek "come on! You can't win from me!" He arrogantly stated. I hummed and hugged him, nuzzling in his wet chest. He grinned and stroke the back of my head.

I closed my eyes for a moment and listened to the strong beat of his spark. It was so comfortable and relaxing. I felt him shift a little and rest his head upon mine. "Thank you..." he said softly. I pressed my face against his throat "for what!?" I whispered. "For being my friend!" He said. I smiled and held him tighter in response.

"I've had a lot of friends... but you're my best friend!" I whispered. Dino smiled, I could feel it as he nuzzled in my hair. "I'm glad to hear!" He mumbled before I pulled back. We both climbed out of the water and stalked back towards his alt-mode. "I have an off-day tomorrow! So I'm not at the base, my mom asks me to take care of the dog and cat while she's gone for the day with my stepdad," I replied.

Dino sighed and bit his lip "hmm... does it mean I won't see you tomorrow!" He said a bit saddened. "Yeah... I'm sorry!" I sighed. He waved it away "it's fine!" He muttered. "I'll be back at the end of the day, I need to see Ratchet," I said. Mirage looked at me for a moment "okay! I can pick you up if you want!" He said. It didn't really sound like a question, so I gave in "alright... five o'clock? I don't mind taking public transport," I said. He shook his head, Nope! I'm gonna pick you up!" He replied firmly.

I nodded "alright," I said, smiling a little. I watched Mirage and not my lip, he's so handsome, how can my mother dislike him? She never even met him... I hoped we can be more than just friends one day... and hopefully, my mother will allow it...