Chapter 29: Encounter

I woke up in the same position as last night and hold Sia tighter to my chest. I didn't want to let go of her, I needed her. She whimpered in my tight embrace and looked over her shoulder.

"Dino!"

Her soft and clear feminine voice sent shivers down my spine. "Shall we stay here?!" I mumbled, kissing her neck softly. She shivered at that, it gave me a powerful and beloved feeling, I was making her that way.

She rolled over to her other side, facing me. "What has gotten your mind!?" She asked, I pulled her closer. "Nothing... it's nothing," I whispered, burying my face in her neck. We both got up, even I didn't want to get up just yet. I preferred to stay here with her. "My shift starts, so I'll see you later," she said, kissing my forehead before she stalked over to the door.

"Hey, Cassiopeia...!?"

She hummed and turned around, I drowned in her beautiful blue orbs. I got up and stalked over to her, wrapping my arms around her. "What about... Uhm... I was thinking-..." I began but someone walked in again, heavy annoyed my moment was ruined again, I looked at Sideswipe. "Sia! Lennox needs you!" He said, grabbing her wrist. I glared at Sideswipe "she needs to eat! And dress up!" I growled. "I'll help her with that!" He said. I was boiling, if there's someone on this planet who was gonna help her wash, than it was me!

"Oh! And Sia and I are going out tonight!"

"We are?" Sia asked startled. "Yes! Now come on sweetspark!" He purred. She looked at me and I wanted to say something but Sideswipe slammed the door closed door closed in my face. In anger I kicked twice against the wall before I sank down on my bed. From the moment I saw her, I fell in love with her, she's my whole world and I loved being around her, she's so sweet and pure, but Sideswipe had to destroy everything like always. I couldn't live with the fact he would take her out instead of me going out with her.

I just wanted to ask her, but he had to come between it again! Angrily I got up and did my daily routine before I headed towards the main hanger. I leaned against the railing of the hall I was standing on, staring over the large space. My eyes landed on Cassiopeia...

She was laughing with Sideswipe, a very painful stab went through my body. It was so painful, I didn't even want to look at it. All I wanted was to scream in frustration, I wanted to tell her how much I loved her, but I was so afraid she would reject me, thinking I was stupid to love her.
A stinging sensation flew through my spike, making me groan. It slightly faded eventually, I knew my heat was getting closer, but I wasn't gonna mate this heat, I didn't want to, it gave me to many flashbacks of that day.

Sideswipe caught my eyes, smirking a little while he wrapped his arms around her, kissing her cheek. "Mirage!" I perked my head up and sighed as Lennox and Epps approached me. "What is it this time!" I crankily asked. Both frowned a little "what's wrong with you?" Epps asked. "Nothing!" I snapped before I looked back at Sia. "Oh... you're jealous," Epps said a bit mockingly.

"What do you want!" I snarled, glaring at both men. "Why are you so cranky and touchy!?" Lennox asked, crossing his arms. I looked back at Sia and wished I was still laying in bed against her. Cause, that's all what I wanted, hiding in my room, my face buried in her neck. "What is it you want!" I grumpily asked, not even taking the trouble to look at them. "We have a scouting mission," epps said. I sighed heavily, I didn't want to go on a scouting mission, "Can't you ask Bee!" I snapped.

"Cause you're so busy?!" Lennox grumbled. I snapped my head towards him and snorted angrily. "I am busy actually!" I snapped. "With what?! Watching Cassiopeia! You're not on earth with your mind lately but we are still in the middle of a war!" He argued. I started to loose my patients "yes! And I don't know if you noticed, but I've feelings too! You have a wife and I want a sparkmate as well! Not my problem if you don't know what love means!" I spat angrily, shooting daggers at him with my eyes.

"Duty and your private life are two different things! She won't leave and you will!" Lennox ordered. I glared at Lennox "I'm not under your command! I only take orders from Optimus Prime!" I snapped.
"Why if you're 'so' in love with her, don't you ask her for a date!?" Epps finally asked. "Cause I will never be good enough for her, she's so sweet and pure, she deserves someone who can give her what she wants, I don't think I'm that person, even if I really try," I grumbled.

"She didn't reject you," Lennox stiffly replied.

"She's my charge! She won't reject me... but I just don't think I can give her what she wants," I sadly repeated. "Don't be so sad!" Epps said. I longed to be with her and just hold her in my arms, we could be happy without interfacing right?

I saw Sideswipe left with her, and I instantly deactivated my holoform, I couldn't get it over my spark to just leave this. I followed them, but kept distance, it wasn't that hard.
I quickly parked in a parking lot, hopping out of my alt-mode and found a place in the park where I had a good view of the restaurant my love was. I watched them, and saw her laugh, which was making my spark. While I was watching them, I hadn't noticed someone behind, until I earned a punch in my back, sending me to the ground. I quickly turned around and froze in fear, it never happened but when I looked at Silverbolt, I froze in fear.

He straddled me, placing a knife against my throat, I just wasn't able to move, to terrified. "Oh look at you!" He grimly said. I wanted to say something, but nothing came out. "Such a weak mech!" He sneered, slapping my cheek. "And you call yourself a spy!" He scoffed. "You're nothing without me!" He spat. All the memories Were coming back, and it was like I relived the moment again. He started to beat me, but I was still frozen, not even able to protect myself. My senses came back as he was pulled away from me, I looked up, seeing Sia rolled over the ground the with one who had hurt us both.

Sia grabbed his knife he accidentally dropped, stabbing him in his shoulder "leave Mirage alone!" She sneered. Silverbolt kicked her away, she hit a tree and laid still. Silverbolt jumped up but Sideswipe was quickly at my side to protect us both. Aiming his gun at him, "this isn't over Mirage!" He hissed before his holoform disappeared.

I was still frozen with fear and my spark was beating like crazy. Sideswipe knelt down next Sia "why didn't you protect her! You're her guardian!" Sideswipe snapped. "She's not supposed to protect you!" He spat. Instead of him asking me if I was alright or needed assisted, he started to snap at me.

"Please... I-..." I was filled with shock and terror, my body was aching and I was worried about Cassiopeia. "You see! It's never gonna work out between you two!" He snapped, he hold her in his arms.

"What were you doing here in the first place, Mirage!"

"You took her out for a date while you know I love her! You're stealing her from me! The only femme I really love! I don't want you to flirt with her or be with her!" I snapped, trembling from anger.

"Why don't you understand! Why are you doing this!" I spat, trying to get up, but slipped and ended up on the ground again. Sideswipe glared at me "you've always been supportive! But now I really need you... as a friend you're not there!" I coldly snapped. "Cassiopeia is my friend too! And I know you will only hurt her!" He coldly snapped. Sia started to move and I moved over to her. "You foolish human! Why did you do that!" I whispered, kissing her forehead.

"Cause you froze," she whispered. Sideswipe rubbed her head. I sighed and kissed her cheek, nuzzling in her neck. "Oh sweetspark!" I whispered. "That's enough now, Mirage! Give her some space!" He snapped getting up and hold her in his arms. I tried to get up, but sank on the ground again, a sharp pain entered my knee. Sia looked worriedly at me "sideswipe, he's in pain!" She said. The mech stopped and looked at me. "He can handle himself," he snapped. Sia freed herself from him and knelt down next to me, looking at my leg.

During my fall, I had hit something which was now stuck in my leg just above my knee. "Oh Mirage," she whispered, rubbing my head. "Sideswipe you need to help him!" She said. "He was spying on us!" He snarled. "He's worried," Sia retorted."You know what...I help him! You tell Ratchet about what happened!" She said, removing her scarf and wrapped it tightly around my leg. I hissed in pain "go on! Go!" She ordered. Sideswipe left and she helped me up, I groaned and hold her. "Are you mad at me!?" I asked as she helped me to my alt-mode. "No, Mirage!" She muttered.