Chapter 17: plane crash

"Mirage?"

The red Autobot turned around to face me and smiled. "Hi, sweetspark!" He purred. "Hey! I came to say... that I will come for a couple of days," I said. He cocked his head to the side "why? Where are you going?" He asked.

"I fly to the base in Kentucky, it's just for a couple of days, it's not a big deal!" I said. He gave a small nod and vented "I'm gonna miss you!" He sighed. "It's just for a couple of days," I said.

"Fine... just keep in touch!"

I nodded "I've to hurry, mirage! I'm gonna miss you but I'll call you when I arrive in Kentucky!" I said. He nodded "promise?" He asked strictly making me giggle, he was glaring at me but his optics softened a little as heard me giggle.

"I promise! Bye, mirage!" I said before I sprinted away. Mirage watched me leave and I saw he wasn't happy with me leaving for a couple of days, in the last few days after our cuddle moment, he was even more protective than before. I hopped in the vehicle and buckled up. I had to wait five minutes before the car started to drive.

About thirty minutes later, we reached Washington airport. Today we would fly with a jumbo jet, one of the biggest commercial planes. I didn't like the idea of flying with such a big plane, but I had no choice. More people would fly today and we were only a small group but too big to fly with NEST private jet.

The boarding was smooth and we were on schedule, as I sat finally in my seat next to the aisle of the plane. I patiently waited but saw a man coming and he instantly caused me to shiver, he had something I didn't trust at all and it made me feel uncomfortable. Guns weren't allowed on the plane, or at least, not in our reach, of course, we took our guns.

The man sat down somewhere far behind me, and I tried to relax, but the strange feeling stayed. I looked behind me one more time and focussed back on the seat in front of me. we slowly started to move when the doors were closed, and the take-off was smooth, the weather was clear and people enjoyed the flight, but I couldn't really relax, I kept thinking about that man.

Uneasily I shifted in my seat while I removed my seatbelt to move freely, I was curious about what Dino would think about the man, he was so intelligent and good with reading someone without even knowing that person. I closed my eyes and started to snooze a little while listening to the conversations around me, but that was quickly interrupted when I heard a gunshot, people started to panic and the soldiers around me got up, trying to get to the same male who came earlier with that evil grin on his face.

Blood splashed all over me as I watched how the soldiers and other people got shot. I started to think, but decided to stay where I was, I didn't have any weapons right now, and the change I would die if I tried to fight him such tiny space was very big. The man moved towards the cockpit and shot the crew and everyone who tried to stop him. The floor was covered in blood and dead bodies while people started to scream.

I was slammed against the seat in front of me when the plain started to make a nosedive. I got up and made my way over to the cockpit, grabbed a tray and slapped the man on the back of his head, he slammed against the seat of the pilot who had obvious tried to stop him, but got shot and was now lying dead in front of the cockpit, a yard before the door.

He turned around and shot me, making me scream out in pain, I lanced for him and snitched his gun off the ground, shooting him through his head multiple times, but the danger still hadn't stopped. I slammed the door closed and tried to get the plan out of the nosedive. I sat down in the chair of where the captain was supposed to be and made sure we weren't in a nose dive anymore. When the plane has stabilized the plane, I was able to breathe again, even when pain flew through my body, I looked at my stomach, seeing blood pouring out. I turned on the auto-pilot and tried to search for something that could stop the bleeding, I eventually found a blanket underneath the seat and tore it apart, wrapping it tightly around me.