3

Jungkook's p.o.v

I smell a faint smell but strong enough to make me go numb and it seems I'm the only one being able to smell it. 'Mate' screams JK my wolf. I start running. "Jungkook where are you going". I only ignore them and continue running. Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi hot on my tail.

I find an pretty big house but it sure is not the pack house. I follow the scent and it leads me downstairs. It's pretty dusty and old.

Third person's p.o.v

The four of them make their way downstairs and it seems like no one has cleaned downstairs. "Let me out of here. Ahhhh!" screams a voice.

They continue walking deeper into the dusty basement and see a young boy chained up in metal.

They must have put wolfbane on the chains since he's bleeding pretty badly. "How could they do something to my mate? His scent is so addictive, he smells like soil after the rain and of sweet oranges" thought Jungkook.

They look closely and see that it's Taehyung, they run up to the young boy and detach him from the chains, he looks directly at Jungkook with purple eyes before snapping back to reality and standing up, trying not to fall back to the floor, no one noticed his purple eyes but Jungkook. Jungkook thought he was dreaming.

"Wh-y a-re yo-u at Cres-ent moo-n pa-ck?" asked he stuttering like crazy like his confidence from earlier suddenly disappeared. "Is this your pack?" asks Jungkook the brown-blonde haired boy. Taehyung nods before wanting to ask something. "Your pack got attacked from rogues, I think you're the only survivor" exclaims Yoongi to the boy who now widens his eyes before returning from the shock and nodding weakly.

"Hey, why were you chained up with metal chains that had wolfbane on it?" asks Namjoon the slightly scared boy. "I-I arr-rived-d lat-te and-d as punishm-ment-t they putt- me-e her-r-re it's no-o-ot the first1t-t time-e-e, thi-i-is-s-s is the orphanage of the pack. Am I go-o-oi-i-ing to be a ro-ogu-ue now?" he asks shaking badly.

"No you're not we're going to make sure you be a member of Blood moon pack, how does it sound?" says Hoseok to the now relieved boy. Taehyung nods before starting making his way upstairs the others following. He enters a room and they see only a blanket on the floor and Taehyung's backpack with some clothes on one side.

Taehyung walks over to his clothes and packs them in his backpack before making his way back to the others. "Ready to go?" asks Namjoon cautiously making sure the younger is comfortable with them.

Taehyung again nods and after that Jungkook feels Taehyung's uneasiness through the mate bond, he looks at him and he sees Taehyung fiddling with his ring.

"I hope Jungkook doesn't notice I'm his mate, I heard him say in front of the class that he's going to reject his mate, if it's not a girl and if she's not to his tastes as a girl asked him this morning and I really hope no one notices I'm an omega even though I have this ring" thinks Taehyung to himself.

They arrive outside to see many guards and warriors. "We didn't find any survivor sir." says one of the warriors.

Taehyung tenses up at that. It's true that he got mistreated in this pack but it's still his pack, he was born here, grew up here and now it's destroyed, he can't help but think "What is going to happen to me? Am I going to an orphanage in this pack? Will I be happier?"

Taehyung stops in his tracks before running back to the orphanage. He looks through a room and searches what he hid here some years ago. An old picture from his mother and him.

His mother's necklace where there are the initials T and H. It was something Taehyung treasures dearly so he hid it so that it doesn't get destroyed. The initials can mean his name but it actually means his name and his mother's name which was Hae-mi.

He goes back to his mate and his friends. "Why did you run of like that?" asks Namjoon the young boy. "Sorry, forgot something so I went back to get it" replied the brown-blonde haired boy.

The older sighs before nodding and telling him to follow them to their pack, not even 30 minutes walk and they arrive, "It looks so peaceful here, please tell me I won't get bullied here too" thought Taehyung.

"Young man, you're the only survivor of your pack, you don't have anywhere to stay so would you like to stay at this pack of ours, we will provide you an little appartement, give you some money per month to survive and, we give you food every month, how does that sound?" asks the head alpha.  The brown-blonde haired boy doesn't even need to think to respond, this is an good opportunity to live in his own Appartement without thinking about work.

"Thank you Head alpha, I'll gladly accept your offer." replies Taehyung smiling weakly, the poor boy is exhausted from his punishment and it's pretty late. Normally he's awake till 11 pm but only when he isn't losing blood, sometimes he's but it's at a rare occasion when he behaves 'badly'. 

"For you to live here, I need to know your rank. I can't smell you so I don't know sour rank." states the Head Alpha. Jungkook feels Taehyung's uneasiness, "What is so wrong about his rank?" asks Jungkook himself.

"Do I need to respond, I'm not comfortable telling it." replies Taehyung to the head alpha, the alpha nods before telling him that he shouldn't worry and that they wouldn't judge him. "Can I tell only you alpha and can you promise not to tell anyone?" asks Taehyung and the alpha nods and telling him to follow him.

They are in the head alpha's office and Taehyung is more then nervous and Jungkook can feel it from a far. "I'm an male omega, but please don't tell me to leave." answers Taehyung the question from earlier and tears are threatening to fall but he blinks them away.

"So you're a male omega, don't worry we won't do anything to you, you're safe now, you must have suffered so much, little boy." replies Mr. Jeon before making his way over to him. "Come I'll bring you to your new house, should I call our pack doctor to treat your wounds?" asks he worried. Taehyung shakes his head "I should be fine, I'll just wash the wounds and put some bandage on it." Taehyung says smiling.

They start walking to Taehyung's new Appartement. Taehyung starts running when they arrive there, he's so happy and goes in immediately and says thank you to the alpha and makes his way to his room to see a comfortable bed and that's what makes him the most happy.

He falls on the bed immediately after cleaning the wounds and putting bandage on, he falls asleep immediately with a slight smile, something he hasn't down since a very long time.