17

Third person p.o.v

There were chatters in Jungkook's room causing the four to wake up. It was Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon seeing the four boys sleeping on the ground all hooded up together.

They were all comfortable and Taehyung and Jungkook wanted to beat those three up for waking them up from his slumber.

Jin actually was about to beat him up as he was searching his pink 'bad bitch' flip flop but wasn't able to find them as Namjoon took them from there as to not get beat up from his mate.

Jimin didn't care and stood up to hug his two mates sleepily.

"Good morning sleepy heads" started Hoseok

"How was it sleeping on the floor?" continued Namjoon snickering.

"It was okay. Something new I gotta say" answered Jimin, turning to look at Taehyung and Jungkook.

He sees them cuddled up, he squealed loudly causing the four to look at him and Taehyung growling annoyed. "I SHIP IT!"

"What do you ship?" asked Jin only reciving a finger pointed at Taehyung and Jungkook.

Jin squealed then too "Omo! They're so cute!!"

"Shut up!" shouts Taehyung turning around taking the pillow that Jungkook was sleeping on causing Jungkook's head to fall against the floor.

The five other in the room laughing because of that.

The young omega then stood up with Grey eyes and as Taehyung realized it he quickly closes his eyes.

Taehyung sighs annoyed that his sleep got disturbed and that's why his eyes glowed an Grey color.

He opens his eyes again when he feels that his eyes got back to their blueish color.

"Do you really have to be so loud in the morning?"

"It's 11 am and the head alpha wants you to eat with us for the first time, so be respectful will you?" answered Yoongi.

Taehyung nodded before making his way to the shopping bags on the side of the room and got clothed.

The little omega then sits on the couch, lost in his thoughts.

The others looking at weirdly, asking themselves what's wrong with him but were interrupted with a knock followed with an 'dinner is ready'.

Taehyung was awoken from his daydream and they all ran downstairs sitting down.

"Hello Taehyung, are you feeling better? I heard you passed out yesterday." asked the head alpha concerned about the little omega.

"I'm fine sir. Nothing serious, only a slight fever, that is already gone."

"That's good. That's good. C'mon let's eat up." answered the Luna of the pack.

Taehyung bows to the Luna and Head alpha before taking a seat.

"How are you liking it here so far, Taehyung? Has everyone been treating you right?" asked the Luna.

She's truly nice, more nice than the Luna at the old pack, thought the little omega

Taehyung smiled at her before nodding his head and answering "I didn't meet many people until now, I only met these six here and the elder Chanhee and Sunghoon. They have all been really nice to me."

The Luna nodded at the little omega.

"Can I ask you a question Luna, Head alpha?" asked the youngest in the room warily, hoping that he doesn't anger them in the slightest.

The two of them hum, initiating for Taehyung to continue. The six others in the room listening carefully.

"Uhm... How are the omegas treated in your pack?"

The Luna smiles "They are treated equally, Taehyung, treated as human beings with feelings and not as an object." started the Luna.

"The alphas can't rape or abuse an omega or they are disbanded of this pack or killed for such an act." finished the Head alpha.

"Then, what do you think of half breeds?" asked the little omega.

"What do you mean Taehyung?" asked Jimin.

"I'm asking what do you all think of half werewolf and half vampire or even half human. Would you let that person be in your pack and would you accept the love between an werewolf and an vampire or human?"

The head alpha thinks a bit before responding "To tell you the truth, I never thought about halfbreeds or even love between werewolves and vampires, but I would accept it, I never had anything against vampires as long as they don't hurt any pack members"

Taehyung smiled slightly, going unnoticed by the others "That's good then. I think I'm going to start liking it here even more now. It's rare finding people so open minded nowadays."

"Ah! Before I forget it. Some members of the Neon Pack are going to come visit us" stated the Head alpha, smiling brightly.

The Neon pack? It seems familiar, thought Taehyung.

"When are they arriving?" asked Jin, already thinking of preparing a feast.

"Tomorrow, probably when you're all still at school" replied the Luna, smiling brightly at the memory of the Neon pack. The others were pretty happy too.

Taehyung just stared confused at them, until Jimin uttered a word.

"They are a pack that we are all good friends with. They are all friendly, they even have a vampire in the pack and everyone respects him"

Taehyung nods but the pack's name is familiar to him.

Before they all knew it, they finished eating and Taehyung bidding his goodbye to them, saying he wanted to explore the pack grounds a little before going home and Jimin and Jin wanting to accompany him, so their friends all followed behind them.

Taehyung finding the pack grounds beautiful, but his thoughts were interrupted by Sunghoon yelling his name, wanting Taehyung to play with him and his friends.

"C'mon hyung, play with us. If there comes any bad alpha, I'll protect you" exclaimed Sunghoon excited and Taehyung was surprised that Sunghoon remembers of the talk with Chanhee a'd even more surprised that he wants to protect him.

"Okay, let's play kids. How about the game Tag. I am it, so start running in 30 seconds I'll come and get you"

The kids started to laugh and run off as Taehyung starts counting down. The others watching amused as Taehyung plays like a little kid, chasing the others and smiling a little bit, a tight lipped smile.

After an hour they stopped playing and Taehyung went home a little exhausted, but fell asleep with a genuine smile again, happy that he found a nice place to stay.